The "I did an Awesome Trade" Thread

My
Relicanth SV
his
Uxie LA.
He thought that they'd be worth less since they were becoming league promos.

4 roseannes
togekiss ge
sally ar
their flygon x

another kid
leafyeon x
thier flygon x

both of these were the same day during the same cities i was really happy

konter_j8902 said:
4 roseannes
togekiss ge
sally ar
their flygon x

another kid
leafyeon x
thier flygon x

both of these were the same day during the same cities i was really happy

1st trade isn't that amazing but second is wow.

Basically, this thread consists of the people that the "I got ripped off" thread posters traded with.
-1000/10 for originality.
Anyway, once I traded a few rares from DF for Infernape X DP. This was about 2 weeks before the rotation. xD

StealthAngel667 said:
Basically, this thread consists of the people that the "I got ripped off" thread posters traded with.
-1000/10 for originality.
Anyway, once I traded a few rares from DF for Infernape X DP. This was about 2 weeks before the rotation. xD

Actually I made the "I got ripped off" trade right after this one... :D But Roseanne's worth 1$? Try 5 dollars.

My: Palkia G lv.X

Their: Crystal Charizard

May not seem awesome to competitive players, but it's a valuable collectors item.​

I traded a Base Set Rattata for a Claydol GE!!! Oh yeah.

No but seriously, I gave someone a few Burmies and Wormadams for a Gyarados SF. Not epic, but I think it was well worth it.

SotH said:
My: Palkia G lv.X

Their: Crystal Charizard

May not seem awesome to competitive players, but it's a valuable collectors item.​

I have a friend who traded a crystal lugia for a rampardos

My: Empoleon X promo
Their: 3 Flygon RR, 1 flygon X.

I told him I'd do it for just one flygon, but said he he didn't want to rip me off, so they added the 2 flygon and the X. It's funny when noobs think they're being smart when they aren't.

Oh I was just reminded of this one trade I did a long, long time ago. This was back when Neo Genesis was nothing more than a rumor in the US, and it had just barely begun in Japan. I traded my Cool Porygon (Pokemon Stadium lol) with my cousin in the Philippines for a Japanese Typhlosion. It was nice. I still have it.

Back