Hello readers,

I have and question:

I saw on the internet that there exists a Giant latios/latias plush
( like this: )
Now I just need to have it, Its so large, beautiful and so much more ^_^

But I also read that it was quite rare
Q1#
But how rare is this . . . Rare?

I could not really find any site that sells this, and there I really need help for.
Q2# Would you please help me with finding a site that sells one of them in giant format?

I am still trying to find it, but it seems to be very hard
Here is some unconfirmed information I found:

info 1

I don't need exactly this one, If it just looks like it, and has the giant size I am already very happy

Not sure if it's much help, but here is an account of a dA member's story about acquiring these giant plush, or at least a similar one.

Unfortunately, it seems like oversized Lati@s plush are rather old now, so they will likely be very difficult to find and sold infrequently if at all. Your best bet is probably to do as this user did and frequently check on auction sites, including Japanese ones (like Yahoo!Japan). You can use a middleman service to order from Japanese sites that otherwise only cater to domestic users.

Found 5 sites that look promising

But how does it work with hiring/getting a middleman service in case if they do indeed only send to domestic users?
(not experienced with that part)

Depends on the middleman service. The link I showed above shows a few, and there are others as well. Typically, you find the item directly through the middleman and then use them to buy the item and reship it to you for a fee.

How much are you wanting to buy them for? They typically range around $4000-5000 on Y!J these days. I'm going to sell my set pretty soon.

Wow, 4000-5000 dollar? . . .

That is very much money.

I am not able to afford that, not even close.

I had hoped that It would be around the €300, but it seems out that it is very , very rare.

Maybe this is just a dream, but man, I would liked to have one.

I was going to say, over here in the UK one sold for around £2000. The biggest were only released in Japan, for a limited amount of time, hence the price. Latias and Latios are always popular

Back