• Hated it. Worst story ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Jason was listening to his history teacher at school."Now today we will be learning about Greek mythology."said his teacher. Jason loved history,and Greek mythology even more.He loved to read all those stories about hero's and Gods.When ever his teacher talked about the Greeks,he payed attention to every word."Can anyone tell me,who found the Golden Fleece? Jason how about you?" said his teacher.Jason thought about all those hero's,and all their quests."I'll give you a hint,you have something in common."said his teacher.Jason was racking his brain to remember....who was it...Jason thought.Then he remembered:Jason."Was it Jason Mr.Bruner?"said Jason "Yes it was!Good job!"said Mr. Bruner.Jason liked it when Mr. Bruner asked him a question,because he could show off his knowledge to the class."Class today we will go to the museum!"said Mr. Bruner.Everyone groaned except Jason.He loved field trips,because he always learned something new."Pack your things,and meet me outside"said Mr. Bruner.

End of Chapter one! Please tell me if I should keep going,or not!I know rip-off of Percy Jackson.They are in the same class.This takes place in the Lightning Thief.Please tell me if this chapter is too short.Thank you for reading!

Sorry, but you have to expand on this...a lot. Please read the rules and guidelines. I'm reading from a phone and can tell this is way under the one-thousand word minimum. Not to mention, it also looks as if it's just a solid wall of text without any new paragraphs whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back