The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorchu

Seven days...
Each person who posts must state:
1) A question, like what you would ask an advice columnist.
2) Good advice to answer the question in the post before yours.
3) Advice that is well-intended but is not likely to succeed, in response to the question in the post before that.
4) Horrible/punchline advice to answer the question before that.

Here's an example:

Code:
P1: I'm looking to build a new deck.  What should I put in it?

P2: I'm having trouble with my computer.  It won't start up.  What should I do?
To P1: Your deck should have at least 25 Basic Pokemon of two different types, plus their evolved forms.  I would recommend adding Potions and Stadium Cards that suit your Pokemon's needs, and fill the rest with the appropriate Energy Cards.

P3: My account was hacked!  What should I do?
To P2: Make sure your battery is charged and that your computer is plugged into the wall.  If that doesn't work, it may be time to get a new computer.
To P1: I would just put in six Pokemon.  You really don't need more than that to win, right?

P4: I'm trying to get a girl to like me, but she just keeps ignoring me.  How can I get her to notice me?
To P3: The first thing I would do is reset your password and choose one that you can't forget and that no one else can guess.  Next, I would contact the service provider and request an activity log so you can assess the damages and take appropriate action.
To P2: There might be a loose connection somewhere.  You'll have to open it up and fix that yourself.
To P1: Just fill it up with Energy Cards and power through the tournament with that.

You got it? Great - let's begin!

My game won't launch on my computer. I've checked compatibility and everything - what could I possibly be doing wrong?

No more forum games, yppys, or anything remotely like that. If you have a question about technology, we have a thread for that. Have any questions about TCG and VG? Pretty sure we got that. Need deck help? Post the deck in the correct forum.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back