Pokemon The Funniest Pokemon Moments in Your Pokemon Games.

HoOhLugia

The most Ultimate and Powerful Pokemon Master!
As the title states, what is the funniest Pokemon Video Game Moment that ever happened to you? Once, when I was playing Pokemon Diamond, I was going to collect a berry from the patch. When I ran in the grass, a Pokemon came and I yelled, "Why did you do that you silly piece of grass?" And then came a Level. 50 Shiny Cresselia without the Action Replay. I then apologized to the piece of grass.

So what are your funny moments?

I was against this trainer who had a Koffing and a Weezing. I can't remember which game, it was a long time ago. The stupid Koffing selfdestructed and blew my last Pokemon to pieces.. so then I had to battle the Weezing with a very low level Pidgey because all my other Pokemon had fainted. At this point I was angry because I knew I was going to lose and I would end up all the way back at the Pokecenter.

So I just thought what the hell and used Sand Attack. Weezing obviously went first and used smog.. but misses!... I then get my sand attack in and knock down his accuracy... I then go for another sand attack but Weezing goes for Explosion and misses!!! because of the sand attack I used previously hahaha!. Screw you Weezing!!. I won the battle and laughed for a while afterwards.
I had to go back to the Pokemon Center anyways but I was so happy and laughing I didn't care! Was a great moment! :D :p

Every time I meet a wild pokemon that knows self-destruct, explosion, etc, I just sit back and relax.
Mostly though, I bring out my ghost on the team.

In terms of multiplayer, I had an awesome metrenome battle on my white 2. It featured aeroblast wielding patrats and v creating shuckles. I won after it was a stanoff between his shuckle and my zoroark.

I don't know if this counts, but me and my friend were entering codes on ptcgo. I had pulled a shiny charizard earlier in the day and told him it would be so funny if I somehow pulled another shiny charizard. Lo and behold a shiny charizard came in the next pack. My friend was making a metagross deck (don't ask me why) and he needed 1 more beldum. He gets beldum plus a tornadus ex and a life dew ace spec. We must be ptcgo whisperers or something :eek:

ArcanineArco said:
I was against this trainer who had a Koffing and a Weezing. I can't remember which game, it was a long time ago. The stupid Koffing selfdestructed and blew my last Pokemon to pieces.. so then I had to battle the Weezing with a very low level Pidgey because all my other Pokemon had fainted. At this point I was angry because I knew I was going to lose and I would end up all the way back at the Pokecenter.

So I just thought what the hell and used Sand Attack. Weezing obviously went first and used smog.. but misses!... I then get my sand attack in and knock down his accuracy... I then go for another sand attack but Weezing goes for Explosion and misses!!! because of the sand attack I used previously hahaha!. Screw you Weezing!!. I won the battle and laughed for a while afterwards.
I had to go back to the Pokemon Center anyways but I was so happy and laughing I didn't care! Was a great moment! :D :p

That happened to me in the Battle Subway. I was with my twin, having only Samurott and Emboar left (this is my second Black and White. In my first, I have legendary Pokemon). There was a Jelicent and I thought it had water absorb, and all my moves were water (that wasn't a good idea). I used a water type move and it didn't have Water Absorb! It had Cursed Body, so I defeated it, and moved on to the Subway Bosses, but lost...

I was battling Morty in HG/SS, and one of my strategies for him is to use the Eevee from Bill, holding the Shed Shell.
Well, there was this one battle I forgot to give Eevee the Shed Shell.
I lowered all stats possible on it, and then afterwards, when I would've switched to a Pokemon better capable of doing the job, I found myself Mean Look'd and unable to switch.
It then turned into a PP war. Of course, we couldn't hit each other due to him not being able to use Sucker Punch or Shadow Ball, and me of course only having Normal moves.
It Struggled first, and with some HP recovery I managed to beat him.

There was another time where my team got killed by a Darmanitan; I vowed to destroy every Darumaka or Darmanitan I ever found myself against again.
The next time I was in the Sandy Route, Shiny Darumaka. (I caught it) I then did the vow again.
Guess what happened when I used a RageCandyBar on one of the Zen Mode Darmanitans.

I was doing White, I was on the route just before Straiton. I had battle some pokemon with the last being purloin (I couldn't escape) and I was left with 1 HP with my Snivy. I was like, "yeah Pokemon center!" when Bianca appears. I beat her with 1 HP.

Well, my experience is probably more funny to other people rather than me. I was battling a Vulpix and I decided to catch it. I sent out my Hypno and used Hypnosis. Missed. Meh, no problem it has shaky accuracy anyways. I think there's a 40% chance that would happen, anyways. Used it again. Missed. Uggggh. Used Hypnosis, again. Missed, again. You've got to be kidding me, 3 times in a row, really? --_-- I use Hypnosis. Crosses fingers. Miss. W T F. Used it again. Miss! Starts to rage and chucks random ultra balls at it. I only had 3 ultra balls, none of them worked. The only ball I had left was my master ball.... Turns off game in pure rage.

Back