BW/BW2 The Fossils In BW-Need Help-Mods Got My Answer Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I was wondering when and how you get the fossils in pokemon black and white, if any of you know please post:).

Once I get my answer this thread will be locked.

RE: The Fossils In BW-Need Help

in the ancient castle you`ll gat given a choice of two fossils the shell fossil or the wing fossil take the fossil u choose to shippou city`s museum and speak to one of the clerks at the entrance and she will take your fossil and revive it

tank123 said:
in the ancient castle you`ll gat given a choice of two fossils the shell fossil or the wing fossil take the fossil u choose to shippou city`s museum and speak to one of the clerks at the entrance and she will take your fossil and revive it

Is this a certain point in the game?

^ its in resort desert to the left there is one of those path building things that you go through

You can get as soon as you get to The Desert Area all you have to do is go to the Ancient castle. The sand pit farthest to the left you have to WALK across not run. Talk to the girl with the backpack and she will give you a fossil of your choice. If you fly/walk to Shippou City and go to the museum and talk to the lady at the right counter she will revive your fossil. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back