The "EPIC FAIL" game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antler the hunter

DO THE BANANA!
The rules are simple to this game. all you got to do is say or do something that is a fail in your mind like "i tripped from a root and fell in a river." then the next person will decided if its a epic fail or not. if it is, you put "EPIC FAIL". if not put "thumbs down" then they put their epic fail. now here are the other rules:

1:all of pokemon beachs rules apply
2:no of the epic fails can be offensive to the other player
3:you will not say anything you would not sat on another thread
4:have fun, and make sure to follow the rules.

Let the failing begin!!!!!!

/me seconds TDL's fail.

If this DOES actually stay open, you should change it to YPPY. Without that, its a double fail.

thumbs down! this game is not a failure, read the rules lucario, no offensive comments. also it's says YPPY open!

i was riding my bike off a ramp and i landed on a tree branch!

Since when is the truth offensive? Not about you, is it? It shouldn't offend you. It offends the game, which does not have a mention in the rules.
That hardly deserves a fail. Thumbs down.

I attempted to play this failing fail.

Epic fail.

TheDarkLucario said:

This game is such a failure.

safariblade said:
* safariblade seconds TDL's fail.

If this DOES actually stay open, you should change it to YPPY. Without that, its a double fail.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Since when is the truth offensive? Not about you, is it? It shouldn't offend you. It offends the game, which does not have a mention in the rules.
That hardly deserves a fail. Thumbs down.

I attempted to play this failing fail.

The fact the people can be rude/mean can be an epic fail. But the fact that they may be right is a double fail.

Too similar to the Ban Game (not to mention a little confusing and too silly). Sorry.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back