Writing The Diary from the Different World

Negative Zero

Chapter 1 The New Beginning

I was a 17-year-old girl on her way to go to school. It was a private school in Japan. I was living a normal life, well except for the part that I live alone in a house then yeah I had a normal life. One day I decided to take a short cut to school by going through the park. I’ve gone to the park as a short cut for awhile now so I was pretty confident.

Birds chirped as they flew by, children were running around playing, and teens were usually skipping class and making out with their girlfriends. Not what people call peaceful, but it was normal at least. When I see kids with their families it makes me want to have a family of my own. I lived in that house for 6 years. Ever since my parents died. No one in my family wanted me so I was in the orphanage for a while. They let me go when I was 11 and now I live in my parents’ place.

I out of the park and I was headed to school when I heard punches and gunshots coming from the school so I ran and ran until I reached school. When I got there the police had arrived and people were even crowding around the entrance of building. I managed to get into the front of the crowd wondering what was going on.

My eyes turned blood red so there was probably blood somewhere around. My eyes traced upwards and there I saw dead bodies of my friends, principal, and most of the teachers.

“Not again!” I whispered.
“Not again!”

I started to glow with a warm light. It wasn’t warm for long though, it became cold and heart breaking. Everyone around me started to cry. The light ten turned warm again and everyone was happy. I opened my diary something I found long ago. I started to fall, with no one else caring, into a hole and out again loosing conciseness when I came out.

I started to open my eyes and I was in a bed in a medieval time styled room. I looked out the window on my right, the sun was shining bright and I heard birds chirping even though the window was closed. The door slightly opened then open all the way, A boy around my age or at least 20 came in the room. He had hair that was between silver and green.

He came to the table just on my left and left a tray. He smiled and also had a chance to put a paper on my lap and sat on the chair to my right. I didn’t pay much attention to the food since I wasn’t even hungry. I read the paper on my lap here’s what it said: My name is Innes

I held my hand out, but he seemed to blush and didn’t want to. Then I pulled my hand away on last minute notice. I started to fall and I landed right on his chest. He embraced me and then he stroked my hair. I thought, Maybe I can get close to him maybe this time he won’t die. I started to cry with happiness and hope. He seemed to have a confused look on his face though.

~ End of Chapter ~

I won't be able to update often, because I'm in the hospital still and some other things so sorry. =P

Back