The Derukia Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbreturn
Goablast
Electragon
Those guys rock. I would also choose Elnas if I could. (If there's only one artist, they'd really all look the same, but w/e, it's your call not mine)
Anyway, I like the Psytuck line, but the last one could be a bit more powerful.

Yeah, I could do that. I love making Pokemon! (A long time ago, from like, 2nd to 4th Grade, I made this thing called Pogemon with a buncha friends [mix of Pokemon and Digimon. Really the only thing I kept about Digimon is because they ended in "mon" and if I choose to use any I'll change the name]. I still have a buttload of the guys stashed somewhere in a closet, I could call upon them. But anyway, any chance that I can get to share some Pokemon genius is a great chance. Thanks dude.

[ChanseyMaster]

Sure. I already have an idea for a rock type that evolves into a rock/steel. Normal types? I can do that. Say hello to Cute Charm pokemon!

Fine by me. Can they be something/steel types?

EDIT: Okay, here comes some stuff I've been thinking up. The three legendaries.

There are (in order) a Dragon, a Snake, and a Serpent-Dragon Hybrid. They each wear gothic kinda masks. (Like the one in this link - http://www.theater-masks.com/i/masks/comedy_theatre_mask.jpg) Their names are (in order from before, these may all be changed, I suck at making names) Dratred, Snense, and Elnist, derived from Hatred, Sense, and Silent (mix around the letters of Elnist). They all wear the masks which all subtract a normal ability from them. The Snake wears a mask without eyes, causing it to be blind. The Serpent wears a mask with a stitched mouth, making it a mute, and the Dragon's mind wears a mask of hatred-one that invades his thoughts, replacing calmness with anger. The snake is the only one in the situation who remains calm, where the other two wreck havoc becuse of intense emotions. To the knowledge of the two Dragons, the masks cannot be removed, but the Snake knows the masks CAN be removed only if they are to join in unity. Then the masks will summon forth the senses they lost. (ex. the masks that CAN see will give eyes to the one that can't) Once all the masks are normal and complete they will simply fall off, allowing the Pokemon to live free without the limitations of the masks. I wanted to make the legendaries I made steel types, but these guys are way cooler. Their types are: Dratred-Dark/Flying, Elnist-Dark/Water, and Snense, Psychic/Posion. The type advantage over the two to one makes it more of a challenge for Snense is the last one you locate (he's almost like the Rayquaza of Kyorge and Groudon) Also, it's more realistic that the good in the fight with evil will be overpowered and at a disadvantage, but still manage to win (Snense has better stats due to his hightened senses.)
I hope you like those guys!

[ChanseyMaster]

Sick. My scanner's broken and ought to be repaired by tomorrow. I've made up a few guys other than the legendaries tho:

Esruk-The Curse pokemon. Ghost/Psychic
Acksul-The Wheel Pokemon. Rock
Moto-The Tire Pokemon. Rock/Steel
Yet Unnamed Pokemon. The Small Opposum Pokemon. Normal
Yet Another Unnamed Pokemon. The Fierce Opposum Pokemon. Normal/Fighting.

More soon to come!

[ChanseyMaster]

Can I please join? I really like to be a Pokémon artist. These are my made up evolution line:
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/7145/1elnasxa6.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9468/elnoslb5.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9753/3elnassorwg3.jpg
I know there aren't finished yet, but I'm waiting for your answer.

Those are pretty sick! (Possibly better than mine, but I haven't had the chance to color mine in or anything yet)

[ChanseyMaster]

Goabloast is my favourite of yours - although the art department definitely needs improving :p As a rule, I don't think they look like enough like Pokémon, being mostly scratchy shapes in Paint. The concept is sound, the design needs a bit of improvement.

Personally, I like Pokédude's design...

Then again, all of Weavile's drawings are just concept drawings, and are subject to change. They'll look really realistic by the end.

[ChanseyMaster]

Well, anyway... Lord9115, can you do renders of all the Pokemon, then do the CG movie? You'll hopefully animate, so now we need a writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back