Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

GG_lover!!

iam letting the lions out of the cage!
what deck is gunna be the top dog after worlds
1. why it'll be top dog
2. what deck wont be
3. dnt forget to take the poll also! =^_^=​

I think PLOX or Garchomp deck will win because gallade will K.O. any thing in it's way. Garchomp might win with it's restore and pokebody due to the weakness in others pokemon.

I think Kingdra will dominate the metagame until States. Then a new deck will take over. It is fast and does alot of damage. Unless DRE is reprinted, PLOX/GG will die because of speed reasons.

Okay, first thing, just because you CAN use abreviations, doesn't mean you should do it for everything. It makes it hard to read. "Garch" and "Emp" are just lazy >_>

Anyway, Legends Awakened will definitely see play. Magmortar/Typhlosion will be making a comeback, with Claydol. However, like Dragonfruit pointed out, Kingdra and Politoed run through that. G&G-Plox will still be around, but with each new set, it will die a little more.

Garchomp will rise, as will the Eeveelutions.

But, Kingdra will dominate, along with Magnezone, Mewtwo, and the pixies/fairies/dwarfs/whateveryouwanttocallthem

if infernape isn't too popular, I kinda like torterrible... no DRE and scramble hurts any deck without acceleration.

G&G dies after VM 2008..

Two decks that are very popular is Infernape and EmpoleonStar (Empoleon & Omastar, not Shining Empoleon). So we will surely see some of them out there.

Eevee's got two new supercool(!) evolutions, somewhat may give Eeveelutions an bigger effect than it had before. Just for saying it, Glaceon is the best tech against Infernape.

Not only Eeveelutoins get more powerfull, SceppyGrowth to.
You may switch out your Exeggutors with new cooler Leafeons and tech in an Glaceon. As I said, Glaceon is the best tech against Infernape, some of SceppyGrowth's worst enemys.

Then these are the decks I think will be a part of the metagame ^_^

I put my bet on Garchomp, simply because other then the LA option, it's the deck that functions best with the rotation of Cessation Crystal, Scramble and DRE. Kingdra will be good aswell, but Blissey is a huge Chomp counter, who basically commits suicide with Boost gone.

Well, eeveelutions DID win Nats in the senior division. I think it's safe to say that'll see a lot of play :)

Kiingdra will probably rule the format. Why can't all decks have equal footing.

also, armaldo absolutely KILLS kingdra, so i think that these are gunna be the main dex
Eeveelution
Armaldo
Kingdra
Empoleon

PLOX will still own after worlds, though, it looses it's power after September 1st.

Garchomp also functions well with the loss of Crystal Shard.

Personally, I think that Kingdra, Poli, Garchomp, Eeveelutions, Groundonk, Tentacruel Varients, Ryperior, Magnezone, Boundary Trio, Gliscor, Empoleon, and Mewtwo will all be played, but only a few will live past Citites.

well after LA eeveelutions will be grate because of the new trainers Im testing a deck now and its super good.

I think Kingdra will absolutely run the next format. Garchomp is also a serious contender. But the cool deck that has had some pretty good results will become even more popular after the rotation. This deck is called ABC and you better watch out for it. I'm not going to reveal the pokemon cause I don't want to ruin the suprise. I also think that G&G and PLOX will lose loads of popularity because they lose DRE and Scramble.

Back