• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded The Dead Man’s Blade (Cobalion/Cofagrigus)

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
This is an incredibly potent deck that I have been playing around with for quite some time. The strategy of this deck is to intentionally fall behind by using Cofagrigus’s “Six Feet Under”, utilize a bunch of cards to punish your opponent for being ahead, and to eventually pull out a win by coming from behind. I find that this deck struggles in the “punishing” category and could be improved at the expense of a little bit of speed. Any and all feedback is appreciated!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Cobalion STS 74
* 4 Yamask DEX 51
* 4 Cofagrigus PLF 56

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 2 Super Rod DRV 20
* 4 Bicycle PLS 117
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 4 N DEX 96
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Town Map BKT 150
* 2 Professor Juniper DEX 98
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Iris PLB 81

##Energy - 8

* 4 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 4 Metal Energy BLW 112

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Interesting deck idea! There is only a few things that I can think of that might help. First off you could play baby buzzwole so when they go down to 4 prizes you can utilize sledgehammer, also you could play baby Mew from fates to copy your own attacks for psychic weakness. Mmm shrine of punishment might also help soften up some of the large hp ex and gx Pokemon. Oh! You could also play kartana gx so you could blade gx and only have to play a 5 prize game haha

Back