Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
List of Dark type stage 1s:

Alolan Raticate
Alolan Persian
Alolan Muk
Umbreon
Houndoom
Mightyena
Nuzleaf (dead)
Sharpedo
Cacturne
Crawdaunt
Honchkrow
Skuntank
Drapion
Weavile
Liepard
Krokorok
Scrafty
Zoroark
Bisharp
Mandibuzz
Zweilous
Pangoro
Malamar

Just putting this out here

Ephemera

just a little longer...
My Pokémon is not the 2nd evolution.
As scattered thought 2nd evo meant Stage 2, I'm thinking that his Pokémon still could evolve.
As such, Haunter, Lampent, and Doublade make sense if he is Ghost type, and if he is Dark, only Krokorok and Zweilous would work.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Also, unless Honchkrow counts as floating (highly unlikely), the 3 floating Pokémon are Ghost types.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
Just reread the killing and I think it may be lampent because it succs the life out of things

Lampent is often found in deep forests

Haunter Dex entry:Ultra Sun On moonless nights, Haunter searches for someone to curse, so it's best not to go out walking around

We also have to follow the weight problem as 2 Pokemon have to weigh less than 10 pounds

So
Doublade
Shedninja
Haunter
All fill the weight so 2 of them have to be on there

So
Doublade
Shedninja
Haunter
All fill the weight so 2 of them have to be on there
The only problem is you because you have to float and have weigh enough so that the total is 121.4

The only problem is you because you have to float and have weigh enough so that the total is 121.4
and be double typed

This number I have is missing decimals it’s super close and it is based in the fact that
Pokefam is Shedninja
Scattered Mind is Haunter
Ephemera is Frostlass
I am dark type stage 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well yes, but I'm fairly sure all of these are above 10 pounds in weight.

List of floating Ghost-type stage 1s:

Haunter
Shedinja
Banette (does it count? I'm not sure.)
Driftblim
Mismagius
Froslass
Cofagrigus
Lampent
Doublade
I would rule Banette doesn’t float. I printed the mug shots, so I think you all should know fine details like these.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I don’t understand what you mean? Are you saying that killer 1 is the same as killer 2?
Also if you’re not lying that means that the killer 1 is still alive.
I was under the assumption that the killer was the same every round. Is that not the case?

And anyway, I'm dead, so I can't win -- what do I have to gain from lying?

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
I was under the assumption that the killer was the same every round. Is that not the case?

in the darkness 1 it was different people every time so I would have to assume that it is the same here.
So now we have more info on what 4 Pokemon are being used.
And I’m under the assumption that killer 1 can’t be killer 2 so with that in mind if killer 2 is haunter it would have to be either Shedninja or frostlass.
I’m not sure about frostlass

Ephemera

just a little longer...
There's an item, the Containment Shackles, that reduce another player's chances of becoming the killer the next round, so I'm pretty sure that the killer changes every round.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?

It SHOULD be the killer every round until they’re slain, because that makes a ton more sense. If I run a three, that’s what’s going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.