The coming Pokémon-seasons~

FireMeowth

filthy shipping trash
So, the next Pokémon season (starting with the Rotom-episode "Get Your Rotom Running") is called Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battle. : D

[Randomspeculation]By the looks of things, the season's main focus will be the battle against Team Galactic (obviously).
Pokémon League and Battle Zone will probably be pushed into the next season, making the Sinnoh-episodes last for (at least) four seasons.[/Randomspeculation]

Discuss~
^-^

I can't wait to hear the new theme song.
The last few haven't been very good, so I hope this season's will be better.

I think that Sinnoh could possibly be five seasons long.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Team Galactic!

meowth14 said:
Five seasons? I can't really see that happening. That would just mean [at least] 40 filler episodes, so I'm voting no. >:

Forum Shark said:
Is it coming to USA/Canada, etc. or is it coming to Japan?
Japanese Pokémon doesn't have any seasons.

Dezuray said:
So, does that mean the Rotom Forms episode will be the last of this season?
The Rotom-episode is the first episode in Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battle. <_<

I think DP Battle Dimension was awful. But I am quite impressed with the end episodes of the season so hopefully that will continue with the next one. I have seen the Japanese opening it is long. Obviously this will make Team Galactic have a big plot since their showdown is at Spear Pillar. I wonder if the Distortion World will be in this?

FireMeowth said:
meowth14 said:
Five seasons? I can't really see that happening. That would just mean [at least] 40 filler episodes, so I'm voting no. >:

The only reason I think this is because Japan is already about half way through season 12 (I think) and Ash still only has 6 badges.
So I don't think the Pokemon League will be untill season 13, and then season 14 will be the battle zone.
I'm probably wrong, though. :p

Yeah, I'm with those of you who didn't enjoy watching D/P and D/P Battle Dimension....

In my opinion, the quality of the dub has decreased significantly. I mean, the dub has gone downhill, ever since they replaced the original voice actors back in 2006. Watching Pokemon on Saturday mornings, just isn't the same without hearing those familiar voices (especially without Veronica Taylor as Ash). :(

I don't know about you guys, but I cringe whenever I hear Ash's new voice. X_X No offense towards the new VA, Sarah Natochenny. I've got nothing against her as person or as a VA in general. However, I strongly dislike her portrayal of Ash. Her version of Ash is a completely different character, in my opinion. >_<

Having said that, I really hope that Pokemon USA (now Pokemon International) decides to hire Veronica Taylor for season 12. I really miss Veronica's Ash voice. <333333 And more than anything, I want to see Ash be himself again. x3

Sigh, yet another disgrage to pokemon.
pkemontrainerlisa said:
I don't know about you guys, but I cringe whenever I hear Ash's new voice.

Same here, as well as having crap voices the characters have lost a personality, as well as most emotions.

I think the anime is average. I don't care about the dubs, but some of it could've gotten more thought. I would like to see the whole thing involving the Spear Pillar. That will be something to watch

I saw the first episode of season 12. It was pretty funny when Rotom morphed and then chased everyone. That episode was so funny. I would watch it again if I could. Forum Shark if you have Rogers you might be able to get CN but I don't remember or the other company that has mostly american channels. I can't think of the name. It has been too long to remember the Canadian companies.:)

The new theme song is obviously one of the best dub songs ever. Unfortunately.

AND THE NEW INTRO IS AWESOME! Thar be Charon and Rotom and Barry (bleh, stupid dubname) and MEOWTH VS. PURUGLY!
New intro = luv

Yeah, I hate Barry's dub name too. :p
I really hate the theme song, but on the bright side, the episode was really good.
The best part was when the refrigerator kept changing behind Brock.

With the remakes of G/S coming out, I'm hoping we'll see a return of the G/S Ball. I know what it was used for in the manga, but they never did anything with it in the series. Perhaps even Lance and his red Gyarados.

And it is my suspicion that Ash will win the Pokemon League this time around, since it has already been revealed that those who win the Pokemon League Tournament will be entered into the Champion Tournament.

That, and with all of those flashbacks in D/P, they could be gearing up to bring the series full circle and finish it. Then, another epic movie after that. And finally, spin-offs.

I hope they turn it into a more mature show, or I bet Nick jr. will be offering them a program deal.

DigiMatt said:
And it is my suspicion that Ash will win the Pokemon League this time around, since it has already been revealed that those who win the Pokemon League Tournament will be entered into the Champion Tournament.

I agree with you on that. This is the first time they've explained how you can challenge the Elite Four in the show. So I think Ash is going to win the Pokemon League and then take on the Elite Four and then Cynthia.

Back