BW/BW2 The Childhood Friends of Your Character!

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
corocoro-new-character.jpg

rival.jpg

Is it me, or do these two look a lot alike? They both have orange/white outfits, and blonde hair. Also, accents of green. Plus, they're to be your childhood friend, meaning rivalry.

Discuss!

TBH, I think thats the chareters mom. =P Although they have soem similar areas, I doubt that to eb the rival.

She looks more like a Cheryl. I'd hope the rival would look cooler than that.... and what's with the hoop dress?

Cool! We're having two real rivals! Wow that is so cool. Anyways, that girl does look a lot like Barry. Barry's mom eh?

I really hope the girl won't just be a little "helper" like Lucas/Dawn.
I think it's about time we get a spunky, female rival, and not some sweet and kind little girl who helps the professor.
But Cheren will probably be the rival (just because he's a boy... >.>), and Beru (or Yeberu) will probably just meet up with you randomly, and not even bother to battle you. u_u

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I really hope the girl won't just be a little "helper" like Lucas/Dawn.
I think it's about time we get a spunky, female rival, and not some sweet and kind little girl who helps the professor.
But Cheren will probably be the rival (just because he's a boy... >.>), and Beru (or Yeberu) will probably just meet up with you randomly, and not even bother to battle you. u_u
I hope she's a rival, too. It always goes to us guys, and, since there is a female Professor, there's a higher chance of main girl characters.. right?

Shimama-man said:
To be honest, I thought both Cheren and (yu)beru were both girls...
Cheren also is like Makomo, isn't he?

Maybe it's just me, but Cheren seems very masculine to me.
1. He has a flat chest (even though the female protagonist has a pretty flat chest, too... lololol)
2. LOOK AT HIS PANTS! And we all know it's strictly forbidden for female characters in Pokemon to wear pants. >.>
3. His expression (looks pretty dull to be female, considering how perky the females usually are)
4. His pose (most girls don't rub their chinny when thinking xD)

I'm not sure if I'll sound dumb if I ask this... but who's "Makomo"? X_x

ManhattanTheStarr said:
1. He has a flat chest (even though the female protagonist has a pretty flat chest, too... lololol)
2. LOOK AT HIS PANTS! And we all know it's strictly forbidden for female characters in Pokemon to wear pants. >.>
3. His expression (looks pretty dull to be female, considering how perky the females usually are)

Makomo is Pf. Araragi's 'Friend'! (This makes me wonder about Araragi's connection with the main character... :O)
I think it's his hair xD

ManhattanTheStarr said:

We all now officially know he's a dude:) He ain't gonna be a girl no way, jose D: AND if he was a girl, well... Ew.

Mom? How could it be his mom?
You're a teenager in this game, and your rivals are always your age.
Also, she's a childhood friend, so why would she be Barry's mom? And if you haven't noticed, Barry already has a mom. ._.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Mom? How could it be his mom?
You're a teenager in this game, and your rivals are always your age.
Also, she's a childhood friend, so why would she be Barry's mom? And if you haven't noticed, Barry already has a mom. ._.
Barry's mum in D/P/Pt is the adoptive mother... :p
I was thinking she might have been a cousin or sister... But not mum :D

corocoro-new-character-2.jpg
and
382px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Falkner.png

Clearly related. Same hair color, serious expression, and blue/white/red. They must be brothers.

No. Seriously.. I don't think Belle looks anything like Barry. Yeah, same color pallet for the outfit but also quite different. That doesn't mean ANYTHING. And their both blond.... so? If she had green hair you'd think she was related to N. If it was brown she'd be related to the protagonist.

It doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Back