Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should, when we get to solo people, I would love to see how many people get eliminated ^w^

That's when I plan to do it, yes. Otherwise people can rely on their teammates to read for them and that's totally not cool. :p

I did not get the survey made up today because... I legitimately completely forgot about it. I thought people were still working on it, I guess. Very sorry for the delay! I'll get it up for you all tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding. <3

Challenge 7 Voting
Reveillak Feast Menu Creation

The time has now come to vote for your favourite dishes! Just a few reminders before we begin:

1. Everyone must vote! If you do not submit choices, not only will your team lose any ties they face, but you will also receive personal penalties.
  2. You must answer all questions as they are written. The first question asks for your username so I know who is submitting which questions. For the questions that tell you to "pick two", you must pick exactly two.
  3. You may not vote for any dish created by your team. If you do, it will actually count as a negative vote for that dish. Look at the conversation that includes your team's menu choices if you can't remember which ones are yours.
  4. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or problems!

If for some reason you cannot access/use the survey, please PM me ASAP
and I will provide you with a list of all of your dish options in a PM so you may vote that way. However, you are still bound by the same voting deadline as everyone else, and I may not be able to respond immediately to PMs, so I highly recommend that everyone load up the form ASAP so that you can get in touch with me quickly if you need a manual survey to ensure that you have enough time to vote.

I am extending the voting deadline to 72 hours instead of 48, just to ensure that there is enough time in case of google form issues for everyone to answer. As such, all votes are due by Friday, March 4th at 11:00am Central European Time. That is the same as 10:00am GMT, 5:00am Eastern US time, 2:00am Pacific US time, or approximately the time of this post in your own time zone. However, it really shouldn't take people all that much time to vote, so I would be happy to move on sooner if everyone gets their votes in early.

Happy voting! :)

Hey challengers! 9 out of 10 remaining players have already submitted their votes, which means everyone has my formal permission (and encouragement!) to bug @Celever into submitting his. :p

[5:45:53 PM] Celever: well
[5:45:56 PM] Celever: I would do it now
[5:45:59 PM] Celever: but no phone
[5:46:04 PM] Celever: and I'm leaving for school
[5:46:05 PM] Celever: D:

Whelp, I know who I'm voting for now. :v

[07:51:12] Celever: ohey I just found my phone
[07:51:17] Celever: my dog buried it
[07:51:19] Celever: :U

Doing it now ^.^

53 minutes later, still no submission. :U
I picked up the wrong phone charger. Dx At a school computer now though so I'm gonna do it super quickly.

Hopefully the results of this challenge don't hinge on my submission because I'm going to fill out the survey in like 5 minutes. :p

I don't know why it would take you more than 5 minutes...
I was planning on studying the dialect of each course and figuring out which dish belonged to which team so that my votes balanced out properly. There were obvious ones (one team spelled caramel incorrectly and used it in two dishes, while another team spelled it correctly) and I used general deduction to still do this to an extent, but it still only took my 5 minutes. :p

ITT: Celever overthinks things.

Hurray! All submissions have been submitted. :D I'm working on my FE6 playthrough chapter now, but after that's done I'll calculate the votes and announce the winning team. They'll have a couple days to make use of their advantage, but the next challenge will likely start on Friday (or sooner if people are fast).

I was planning on studying the dialect of each course and figuring out which dish belonged to which team so that my votes balanced out properly. There were obvious ones (one team spelled caramel incorrectly and used it in two dishes, while another team spelled it correctly) and I used general deduction to still do this to an extent, but it still only took my 5 minutes. :p
Unless you were the team that didn't have dish names, then it I reckon it was pretty easy. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back