Finished The Challenge: Season 7 - And the Winner is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. Think TGK's not around till Wednesday, so might as well submit now.

##MAN
##BODY

Thoughts on the third?

Eh, not to sure we should risk it. >.< Flip of a coin then? :p
Not with the luck I've been having today. :p

Let's go with ##GIANTS. Teeth doesn't feel too anthropomorphic, since most animals have them, not just humans. Giants, on the other hand, are actually anthropomorphic. :p

Yeah, not worth the risk. If we had a clue from before, we would probably want to guess it, but this is the first clue of the round. I think passing is the best idea.

##PASS

Yay, thanks for keeping the game going nicely while I was gone all day, teams! :D The list has been updated here, and I'll get the graphic updated tomorrow. In the meantime, red team has passed, so @Vracken can post the next clue whenever he's ready~

I'm thinking perhaps:

Competition, because lawyers compete against each other in court.
Business, because lawyers really only care about business and money.
Temper, because lawyers totally get tempers (angry). [stretch]
Show, because lawyers try to show that someone is guilty (or not) [stretch 2]

I'm thinking perhaps:

Competition, because lawyers compete against each other in court.
Business, because lawyers really only care about business and money.
Temper, because lawyers totally get tempers (angry). [stretch]
Show, because lawyers try to show that someone is guilty (or not) [stretch 2]
It's definitely business, but I just don't think the other words there are relevant enough. I actually think Sky is more onto something with chairs.

##BUSINESS
##RIVER
##CHAIRS

I'm also throwing river in there because the sewing thing is definitely right. >:L

A part of me wonders if Vracken forgot suit was already guessed, since even chairs is a somewhat obscure link.

It's definitely business, but I just don't think the other words there are relevant enough. I actually think Sky is more onto something with chairs.

##BUSINESS
##RIVER
##CHAIRS

I'm also throwing river in there because the sewing thing is definitely right. >:L

A part of me wonders if Vracken forgot suit was already guessed, since even chairs is a somewhat obscure link.

BUSINESS is a blue word but RIVER is unfortunately the grey assassin word, automatically ending the game as a loss for the Blue Team. Red Team wins Round 4! Here's the full board:

8AZlo6h.png

Since each team has won 2 rounds, this means we will be progressing onto Round 5 as the final tie-breaker. I will be PMing the Spymasters to begin the round shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back