Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 4 Part 2 Posted!

Over 800 posts of YPPY.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You did it, guys. You went over the "Ridiculously Absurd" Layer and into the "I have no life, school, duties, couple or a better thing to do" Layer. :v

Yellow

@Luis, I actually just worked this around my busy school schedule. I like winning enough to do so.

@scattered mind, when Celever and Ninjas come to their senses and realize that nobody else is going to pass us.

Keeper of Night said:
Yellow

@Luis, I actually just worked this around my busy school schedule. I like winning enough to do so.

@scattered mind, when Celever and Ninjas come to their senses and realize that nobody else is going to pass us.

This challenge is primarily about not coming last, since whoever does faces elimination. Why would we cut the deadline short? There's always time for the losing team to make a comeback.

The winning team does also get an advantage, but that's a bonus, not the main goal.

Pink

I never had a life to begin with so I can keep doing this nonsense for eternity

I feel like this challenge has been dragged on too long. Enough YPPY for me! Let's get back to playing The Challenge (or start, nothing so far has been remotely challenging).
When is deadline, Celever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back