Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of Squid Girl DLC being announced for Splatoon (with hopes that it will come to America and Europe), I will be Blooper!

Ink on, for all of squid-kind!

Here is the list of characters available:

- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser

- Goomba
- Lakitu
- Bullet Bill
- Cheep Cheep
- Podoboo
- Koopa Troopa
- Hammer Bro
- Spiny
- Piranha Plant
- Buzzy Beetle
- Blooper

- Dog
- Duck
- Gunman

What do you do without everyone signing up? I'm not sure what you guys want me to do.

@PMJ I think we'll just have to start without the other two. Drac's post above counts as a signup post, please post your Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt character ASAP @GM DracLord!

@Vom and @King Xerneas will be up for elimination and are ineligible to get the immunity which the winner can grant. Good job guys. Especially because I know you've both been active >_>. Hopefully this is some sort of strategy and you two haven't just completely lost the will to continue playing this competition lol.

And by "no action," I meant "explode."

That's deadline. Give me a bit to compile the update.

...okay so this doesn't make for very interesting flavor because out of nine players I got eight submissions, and six of you shot yourselves

The only ones left are @Keeper of Night (who did nothing and thus earns a piercing shot) and @GM DracLord (who shot Mora, who did not submit an action).

You guys have 48 hours to submit your action. The faster you submit, the faster the game can continue.

Uhm... something went wrong. I think. I'm not sure. (?)

Good thing this wasn't an elimination challenge, otherwise we'd be in the final round already. :p

Then no one wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back