The card from the rest of the set can use a not when the D/P set is release ???

This should be in the TCG section. I believe your question is: When the D/P set comes out are the old cards still usable.

The question is yes the old cards can be used with the new ones, so you don't have to worry. Read the information on the Homepage for any more info.

Moved. And yes, the cards will be compatible, with a couple differences. For instance, Pokemon from ex sets will still follow the old weakness/resistance rule, while the D/P cards will have their own individual effects.

D/P cards will eventually take over with thier Energyless Attacks and +20 Weakness.

Well, seeing that the starter Pokemon have Free attacks, unless they relsease some more, I doubt it. The WEakness is somewhat annoying, though.

the new weakness count is great! Nowdays every decks will have to worry abt other decks which have our weakness type (plus 50% + of the time we'll lose), but in the future this will never happen again! pokemons can last longer in the field !

even if we can still use the ex series... I think with the new D/P... and 2 or 3 sets more.. the cards for itselfs would be useless in the game, mmm but im Ok with that.. . im used to it...

elyorchh said:
even if we can still use the ex series... I think with the new D/P... and 2 or 3 sets more.. the cards for itselfs would be useless in the game, mmm but im Ok with that.. . im used to it...

well, what made me love this game is that the cards are always made to be comboed. Holon engine will still be a staple engine. IMO basic metal energy + delta pokemon = brokeness and combossss

Yes, it seems like some of these thigs will be very good indeed, but with some of the new cards, I don't think we'll need the use of old pokemon, seeing as the cards that are rolling out will devastate the newer ones. Plus without exes, there's no way to draw two prizes from a KO, which is very bad for an EX deck. Lvx pokemon with power as great as EXs without weakness to boost an attack to double strength. This is bad news my friends, for our old cards.

Mew EX said:
Yes, it seems like some of these thigs will be very good indeed, but with some of the new cards, I don't think we'll need the use of old pokemon, seeing as the cards that are rolling out will devastate the newer ones. Plus without exes, there's no way to draw two prizes from a KO, which is very bad for an EX deck. Lvx pokemon with power as great as EXs without weakness to boost an attack to double strength. This is bad news my friends, for our old cards.

lv X IS slow, it's like a stage 3 pokemon, and since charizard lv 50 and charizard lv X have the same name u can only have max 4 of the two combined.( 2 lv 50, 2 lv X / 1 lv 50, 3 lv X / 3 lv 50, 1 lv X )

Yes, but all you need is a candy, a charizard that can withstand some blows, then an Elm's training method, and you've got your lvx right there. Besides, why would ti matter if it takes a while, for 1 prize, it will obliterate an EX, and damage the next one, especially with no easy way to take it down. With no or only +20-30 weakness, it will be up for a while.

Back