• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Black Plague (Ninetails/Dustox/Amoongus)-BWon

cannonballkuriboh

Aspiring Trainer
20 Pokemon
4-4 Ninetails DRE
3-3 Amoongus ND
3-0-3 Dustox DRE

10 Supporters
3 Juniper
4 N
3 Cheren

20 Items
2 Catcher
3 Rare Candy
4 De-Evolution Spray
4 Level Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Tool Scrapper
3 Switch

10 Energy
4 Blend ({G}{R}{P}{D})
3 {R}
3 {P}

Strategy: Stack special conditions on opposing active, then slam damage with Ninetails. Ninetails gives you extra catchers as well.

I am really liking the look of this deck (gotta love status-effect-trolling :p ), and want to make this work. The Item line could use some work, I think. Constructive advice much appreciated!

UPDATE: added in a few fixes, played a few games, seems to be testing decently well....

This deck seems pretty good, but you don't have the cards that will help setup your bench. You can't rely just on Juniper and N to help fill your bench. Try putting in some Ultra Balls, Level Ball, Pk Communitcation, etc...

Add:
2x Crusing Hammer
2x Cheren
2x Pk Communication
1x Cilan
2x Ultra Ball
Remove:
3x Bianca
1x Cascoon
1x Fire Energy
1x Psychic Energy
1x Foongus
1x Amoonguss
1x Rare Candy

I never found Bianca useful in my games, so a better option would be replacing them with Cheren. Have 1 Enhanced Hammer and 4 Crushing Hammer (which is what I run in my deck) 3-1-3 line is good enough, considering you will have Rare Candy to help you set up your Pokemon. Pk Communication sereves a good purpose in your deck, seeing how much Pokemon you play in your deck. Cilan will help you bring out your energy just in case you need it. Ultra Ball is there to help draw out Pokemon. You will only need 3 rare candy, as you only have 1 stage 2 Pokemon in your deck. And a 2-2 line of Amooguss should be just fine. Also, I only run about 8-9 energy in my deck and I still have no trouble drawing them out.

You could check my thread about Reshiboar, it's really been working for me, and all the cards needed are already released. :)

I always was a fan of Cheren instead of Bianca, but it's all up to your preference.

If you plan on continually getting dustox to attack, then getting out of the active spot, I would recommend putting in either switches or energy retrievals. Also, have you thought about using chandelure NVI?

Actually, Dustox is not the main focus. It's there as a backup in case Amoongus isn't forthcoming.
I'm still working on whether I like Bianca or cheren, we'll have to see.
I really wish I could test this on PlayTCG, but the don't have the DRE stuff up yet....

i like this deck, but the 90 HP will really hurt against Darkrai and Terrakion. I suggest adding large cloaks instead of a Cascoon and the hammers. You could add the stadium from the November set, but it helps your opponent so much, and this might be only for battle roads.
EDIT: Why do you run 4 Catcher? You only need 2 or something with Ninetale's ability, and devolution spray. I would also make the Ninetales line 4-4, and you could take out 2 catcher for it, but if you really like the 4 catcher, take something else out.

Dustox isn't necessary. They will usually retreat out/Switch negating the attack itself. I'd say drop Dustox.

Back