for this guys
Charazard ex (FRLG)
Gengar ex (FRLG)
togatic (RR)

not bad, tho some of those deals that u ppl have struck are insane

I remember on trade:

I traded this little kid a Magmar ex for a

Medicham ex, Tv Reporter, and x3 Rockets Admin

The kid said he liked Magmar and he hated supporters and he was kinda weird and hyper too

Wow elevandar and andyman, that was cool! Andyman- 1 rare EX, 4 uncommon for 1 "error set" (RS) EX!
Elevandar: 1 Rare EX for TWO Rare EX and a togetic, wow!

Best trade... it was a long time ago. I traded my friend a 1st Edition Meowth and 1st Edition Persian for a holo Clefairy and holo Clefable. :D What a sucker.

My best trade was with newbies I had 4 spare candies (all from emerald) & I got 2-3 Ex's for them....

lugia (neo rev) >>> misty's seadra (holo) + houndoom (non holo) + yanma (holo)
Brolly The Legendary said:
I traded my Rocket's Mewtwo Ex for a Venusaur Ex.

that was...dumb, rocket's mewtwo ex is worth 108$ and venasaur ex is 70$

B_F: Not so harshly, please..

My best trade ever was dragonair ds ,skarmory ds and I think flareon UF but it could be a non foil card but anyways, I traded them for... Tyranitar ex!

Sadly enough it was with a really good friend of me and now we kinda both regret it, me because I ript him off an he because he lost his tyranitar ex ofcourse

I manage to trade a chansey EX, a syther EX and a Aerodacxtyl eX for 3 charizard EX, 2Blastoise EX and an Arcanine EX.

i traded my spare 2 dragonite DS for my friend's blastoise ex cause he said he want to complete his meta-nite deck.

yesterday i traded the water rayquaza and the fire rayquaza to a dude for Armaldo ex, then i traded a masterball to him for a spinning tail t-tar. can anyone say sweetness.

Arcanine out.

Sweetness. :p

My HP Wobboffet for this guy's DS mtagross. And the guy looked 15-ish. 0_o

The best trades I had were when I traded an arcannine a holo pikachu and a holo nidorino for a fossil raichu jungle victreebel and a fossil non-holo haunter.:)

My best trades were with the same guy:
mine his
lapras LM lapras ex
TAwalrien armaldo ex LM
wailord LM gardevior ex

Back