The Battling Dawn Club *Mods please lock due to lack of interest and participators*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Battling Dawn Club

Ah. You can't breed legendaries. But you would still have them to trade with ten year old kids *ell bent in conpleting the Pokédex.

I can handle prizes and such for a tourny,winner gets a pokemon and masterball sound good?Im not very good at battling without ubers.

Well then here are the details:

Tournament One:
This Is an exclusive tourney for levers of theBattling dawn club. Join to take part!

Rules:
Ubers allowed.
All double battles.
Two pokémon in each team in the battle.

Here is the layout of rounds

Battle One: Aggiegwulyn vs Chiraami
Battle Two: Cast vs batui/Random person

Battle Three: W1 vs W2

Prizes: 2nd Rare Pokémon
1st Rare Pokémon with a Master Ball

I've been wanting groups for just wi-fi. not (stupid, annoying, weird) shoddy. may join at a later date

I know Im afraid Im gonna have to abuse ubers or use an experimental team,Lvl 50 double battle on wifi?

That's a good idea. But you're battling P0rygon - X if he consents to take part in the tourney. Oh yeah, P0rygon - Z added.

Also, cast you can use ubers and non users but in the open level battle they are all level 100. So if you took level 1 chimchar he'd be level 100.

Aha. yes, is your little tournaament still going on? ^^ i would like to be in it.

-Hailey

Aww... now why would he turn down me? :3 haha. Hopefully. i love battling. :)

I'll PM him soon. Then either Cast will realize he isn't rubbish at battling or you will prevail mercilessly.

I am rubbish though,I am more of a breeding,and supply guy,and I am juggling multiple sites.

Oh thats right! Haha! Youre on Pokeice! Hiii!! im XxSilent_GhostxX on there. Youve seen me right? :D i dont have my name as P0rygon-z cuz i regretz it... lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back