Art Gallery The Art of the Ω

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by The Ωmega One, Jun 29, 2019.

1. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

This is going to be my art thread mostly for my renders and pieces that don't make the cut for my cards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bbninjas and Nyan like this.

2. scattered mind Competitive VG Forums Mod
    scattered mind

Forum Mod Member

Wow nice work. Can you tell more about what you did and how you did it in the first image?

3. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

I'm not sure what you mean sorry

4. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

[​IMG]

scattered mind likes this.
  5. scattered mind Competitive VG Forums Mod
    scattered mind

Forum Mod Member

Like what program did you use?

6. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

Ohh, I'm using MMD to pose the models, photoshop to edit the textures and photos afterwards :D

7. The Ωmega One Aspiring Trainer
    The Ωmega One

Prepare yourself for a massive amount of random renders :p
    [​IMG]
    These were mostly made so I could make special energy cards down the line
    [​IMG]
    These were really fun to make. Each one of these plates have a bit of Sinnoh lore chiseled into them. I really love the way the Plates all came out. Hopefully my next set of items comes out this nice
    [​IMG]
    This was a text to try and figure out the texture mapping for the Pokeball. Once I figured it out I had a very basic sand stone texture and wanted to see what it looked like. Needless to say it's really cool and will eventually make its way into a fake
    [​IMG]
    This was made shortly after the Ancient Ball. I don't know what this ball would do or even what to call it other than visually appealing.
    [​IMG]
    This was the result of being given models of several attack effects from the main series games. The effects shown here are: Substitute, Stealth Rock, Milk Drink, Draco Meteor, Grassy Terrain. @Jabberwock ended up using this art in a HGSS era trainer card which you can find in the Faking Community Discord
    [​IMG]
    This was the full art piece from my scrapped Vileplume CAC entry, I tried to make Vileplume look as if it has the same "skin" as some plants
    [​IMG]
    For those of you who haven't seen my posts in the Pokebeach Discord server, I really like to edit the official Pokemon models to make them more realistic looking. This was my attempt to give Dash realistic looking fur and properly illuminate the flames
    [​IMG]
    This was my attempt at making Regigagas look realistic, the moss texture could use some work but I really like the way the metal on the yellow and the rock,ice,metal textures came out on the eyes representing each of the golem trio. Thanks to @Tails for the idea for Regigagas's skin

bbninjas, Tails and Jabberwock like this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?