The art of Power Keepers

ARGH! The pain! Must avoid skitty at all costs!!!!

You know if that card affects my opponents as much as it affects me then maybe there is something to be gained from using it after all....

I haven't seen lots of the cards in the set, but all the ones by Kouki Satou look awesome!

How could you people dis on skitty if you saw Aron....pukes.....pukes agian...ugghhh
I have never seen somethng so bad, but on the plus side, some of the art was really nice, specially the Magneton *line*

Claydoll is Awesome actually. And Tomokazu Komiya made Great Art this time. But i don't like Sally and Flygon Ex. Background is Perfect, but The sally/Flygon Itself...ughhh

Ex Dragon18 said:
And Tomokazu Komiya made Great Art this time.

Tomokazu Komiya made great art? You have to be kidding, that artist is always pathetic. The Skitty's face is squashed, and he/she has to draw little slits as eyes?!? They cant even have normal, open eyes. I don't know why the art people ever hired Tomokazu Komiya.

Edit- I didn't ever think that you might have been being sarcastic :/ sry

He has a special personality of drawing, but I'll give it 6/10 for overall art of Power Keepers cause its not really good.

I feel I have to defend Tomokazu. Ok, so he goes a little over board, but his art is full of energy and downright craziness- I now think he's one of the better artists.

Same goes for Ken, his art isn't bland... but I agree with those who say his art shouldn't be on the cards, it's better suited for magazine pictures etc

The ones I hate are Kirlia and Lairon. I really DESPISE that artstyle. Its very, very ugly.

I am however a fan of the arts of Gardevoir, Delcatty, Skarmory and Absol. Really good jobs on those.

I wasn't Sarcastic, Tomokazu Komiya Made great art this time, Great. i always play the Skitty from PK, dispite the fact that CG is better. What Tomokazu Komiya Made was Beautifull, Beautifull this time.

btw, i always the Sarcasm Button, e.g. [sarcasm]I Stink, i'm Dumb and Stupid[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]I HATE YOU METAL_POKEMON!!!![/sarcasm], that's my sarcasm. Instead, i find Tomokazu Komiya mad GREAT art this time.

@LV: prolly the PK one. i mean, how can you not find that one Cute?

Back