Ruling The "anytime between turns" rule?

Doopliss

Shape-shifter
i don't understand how it works. If you have regirock ex HL, does healing stone heal 10 when it becomes my opponents turn and then 10 more when it becomes my turn again?

So...Since there's a thread on this...I just wanted to ask. What is the order those things that take place anytime between turns (if they were two or more stuff that were supposed to happen)?

Noobnerd said:
So...Since there's a thread on this...I just wanted to ask. What is the order those things that take place anytime between turns (if they were two or more stuff that were supposed to happen)?

Its up to the controller of that pokemon who receive the effect. For an example, your active with an oran berry attached has 10HP left and opponent has Typlosion UF active(body: put one damage counter on defending and active pokemon between turn). So, you can choose either apply Typlosion's poke-body(which your active will knocked out) or Oran berry first(your active will survive with 20HP).

sorry charizard, thats not entirelly correct.

ALL effects that must be done in between turns will happen before a KO check.

Example - im poisioned and have an oran berry and 10 HP left. I can take the posion first, then heal 2 counters, or heal 2 counters and then take poision. Either way I survive.

Basic rule is for flips (Burn/sleep) if you have both, please designate which you are flipping for first.

But the confusing thing is, while the play-mat in most theme deck says, "anytime", the booklet says "after". It's that confusion I/others face during a Pokemon match. Who SHOULD I FOLLOW is the important question to answer.

for all effects (poision, burn, sleep, powers/bodies, and any other effects) must be done after 1 player has attacked, and before the next player draws their card.

As far as I know, you can't be KO'd during the Between Turns phase, but you will be if your at 0 HP when a player's turn starts. Besides that, the owner of a Pokemon decides which order multiple effects take place on that Pokemon if they happen simultaneously, Between Turns or not.

Back