Writing The Adventures of Zack - The World of Trinoh (Prologue is live)

Do you want to read on from this story so far?

• Total voters

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
The Adventures of Zack
The World of Trinoh
By RaichuPika33

Prologue

Yawn... Well, this story is about the adventures of a young boy named Zack. As you can tell, I have just woken up. Of course, most people have in Trinoh. It is 7:00am and over in Shintears Town, my neighbours, the Croft Family, are saying goodbye to the son of the family, Zack, as it is his first day as an official Pokemon trainer. He is a fan of Tododile, so I bet that is what he'll pick for his starter. Me? Well, I'm the son of the professor of the town, professor Willow. My ol' Dad, well, what can I say? He has a huge interest in Pokemon and is a kind old soul to the newbies in the Pokemon World. Meanwhile, my brother, Dusty is the gym leader of Rebellion Town, far away in this reigon. One day, Zack will have to face him: Let me tell you, he has got a challenge. I tried beating my brother, but it was a clean sweep. See, I tried to knock some sense into him since he is a bit mean spirited but, I could't. Oh well, there are plenty of things more important than brotherly rivalry, like the future generation of Pokemon. I'll tell you more, just wait for a minute and let me take my coffee and look out in the beautiful world of Trinoh...

So, Zack. Let me tell you a little bit about him: He is very charismatic, a little impatient which may cause problems in his near future, his brother, Jack is the champion of Trinoh. Zack has got another brother, Mack, who is a member of Team Dynamite, the criminals and delinquents of Trinoh. Lets hope Zack don't get in too much trouble with him... As I was saying, Zack actually has his team planned out. For some reason though, it is full of dragons. He should realise that dragons aren't always the key to a champion's arena, variety is. His family has a family pet, its this Aipom, called Pommy. ''Pommy'', is a nightmare. Once, he attacked my Magmar (Now Magmortar), my Magmar almost burnt the whole town down cos it was so angered! Still, our families are pretty good friends.

A little about me, my name is Steven Willow, the son of Lesley Willow. I'm 15 years of age, a collector of many Pokemon and well, my life is almost complete with my Pokemon around me! I am also a breeder, I have breeded a total of 93 Pokemon out of all the Pokemon in Trinoh. I have been breeding for a while now, so if a local resident wants a baby Pokemon, I'm the one to ask. So, that is all I have got to say, for now, if you want to know more about this tale of Trinoh, let Raichupika know on this very thread. Smell ya later!

Back