That One Old Hobby of Mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Here you can discuss things you used to do or play with as a kid, or still do. Say, classical video games, the Atari, origional Nintendo, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh ect.
As for me, I'm a retired Bakugan Brawler, the game got too complicated. I'm currently into Beyblade, and Bleach, though Bleach has nothing to do with it.

I used to be an avid yugioh player, but in a casual way. Still have a ton of cards (Pm me if you want :p), but dont bother to start playing again, considering how many years I've missed.

I only ever cared for the origional yu-gi-oh. It was prety epic! I need to track down some old plastic Beyblades.

Yeah, yugioh used to be really fun back in the day. I'd buy Shonen Jump just for the free yugioh promo cards

@Anime usa..I have TONS of old beyblades, I used to play when they were good and popular the first time lol. lmk in pm if you would wanna work something out (if you have pokemon tcg cards/ygo etc),

I used to do Beyblade, as mentioned above, and I have a special edition Black Dranzer (they were only made available to Toys r us tournament winners), I played original Pokémon tcg til neo, then quit til CG and then Diamond and pearl. I have medabot customizable action figures as well that I played with. Collected Digimon cards (the cards that actually had a game to play, but it was too complicated for me at the time and no one played lol). I played yugioh from 2001-2007 (quit because I hated syncro monsters and I didnt have enough $ to do pokemon And yugioh). I have almost every game system ever made (excluding the virtual boy and Coleco), though Ironically enough I barely play them except for xbox 360. That's about all I can think of for now.

Off topic:

If you have old beyblades pm me, I may be willing to trade pokemon tcg cards if you have one of the few I want/need

@Emeralds: Okay.......
My hobby is spending time with my family, and playing Pokemon :p I also like spriting, and I LOVE art. Just not my art teacher T.T Of course, I am a senator's grandson, so they HAVE to be nice to me, or I'll get them fired! HAHAHAHA. I tried it once with my 6th Grade Math Teacher. LOL. I went so far as to write a petition and people sign it. It worked out, until some idiot left it in a classroom, and it was found by a teacher......
If you're wondering, Fmr. Senator Floyd Hudgins Senate 15 Atlanta, Georgia :) That's my Grandfather. He passed away last year.....Today would have been his 81st birthday.

I'm into Pokemon cards, I have been since I was 8 years old, which is now 10 years. I have a pretty decent collection of about 900 cards, and several rares in there (Perhaps 100 are rares, new and lots of old ones from 1st base set). I'm waiting for the B&W set to come out so I can buy a booster box.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! very often, since I used to find many players. Now I can't find many players anymore I have stopped playing the game, but still do collect the cards.

I used to play Bakugan. Would still be if there were tournaments going on still... LOL I play pokemon still and have been playing for 2-4 years. I lost count...

Oh god you guys. LEGOs. I played with them from a really young to like when I was nine. I think they really affected me in that I really like engineering and building things.

Oh god you guys. LEGOs. I played with them from a really young to like when I was nine. I think they really affected me in that I really like engineering and building things.

YES. This. Legos allowed you to be so creative and intuitive, and were also just so fun! I remember how my older brother and I used to have competitions on who could build the sturdiest and most creative buildings.

Good memories :')

My central leisure activity is Pokémon card collecting and research. (Gee, you think? [chuckles])

Aside from the obvious...

I love rollerblading; I always have, since I was seven years old. When the gentle summer breeze comes in, I immediately fish out my 'blades, dust off my protective pads, and navigate the paths of my favourite park.

I used to play softball. I no longer play in a league, but I sometimes go to the batting cages with my dad as an enjoyable father-daughter activity. I also used to play squash, though nowadays my rallying partner (i.e. my father) is always lazy busy so we can't schedule a game as often as we like.

I used to belong to a few leisure league sports: street hockey, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, and badminton. Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to partake in any of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back