And here you have a picture of starter pack:
tfg1.jpg

And this is how the whole game looks like:
tfg_board.png

And these are two regular boosters:
tfg2s.jpg

And this is a Pokémon TFG banner that I found surfing on google:
pokemonTFG_banner.jpg

If I'll get some more pictures I'll post it here. I really hope you like it.

NThy

The TFG has been out here for months. I havent gotten into the game and dont intend too since it is a little expensive and I dont really feel like playing it. I can get pictures of the majority of the figurines if Pokebeach needs them?

Wow I did not know it was released. When and where can you buy the figures in the U.S.A.?
I like the figures especially the charizard figure and it is the best one I have seen so far. The rest of them look pretty cool too. I can't tell what the blue one is though because it leans to far forward but it looks like a feraligatr but I am not sure. Will it be like the TCG game or will it be diffrent except that you are using figures instead of cards?:)

That is cool. What pokemon is that?:)

It's the 2nd pure Dark-type Umbreon being the 1st....& also a member of PokéBeach Forums!

Flame Claw said:
Can't you see it's Absol?

Sorry I can't see thar good and the image is blurry too.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm still waiting for people to take pics of their collections. :p
I might be able to grab a while stack of photos of individual figures, starters and boosters this Sunday if you want me to. I'll have access to quite a large amount of TFG merchandise so i'll take pictures of them if you need them.

Will you post them here if you do that?:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm still waiting for people to take pics of their collections. :p
On their way!
I just need to take photo's of them...
Abhorsen: If u can get a pic of a non-broken Ho-Oh...plz do..(as I can get on of Mewoth from you-know-who*)
*Not saying the name..but we both do know her*

Light Venusaur said:
It's the 2nd pure Dark-type Umbreon being the 1st....& also a member of PokéBeach Forums!

Really? I didn't know that! :p
I'd say, maybe if australina members like LV, ABS, etc, PB may be able to compile a TFG Dex with most pics of Figs, and of course, credit will be given. Who's up for it?

Here's mine
BTW: That "normal" Absol isn't mine...credit goes to Pokedoll & her brother from crofty for the quick snap-shot of the 2 together.
Absol: If u wish I can make an avatar out of it for you...just make a request in my shop.

You got a big collection of TFG LightVenusaur,... all I have is : Red(trainer), Treecko, Meowth, Charizard, Sentret and Weezing. And i have also three trainer cards: Switch, Max revive, and X attack. I will try to get some more pictures but I can't promise anything. I do hope you liked those pictures I posted cuz it tooked me a long time to find those and then put it here on forum. http://www.intrafin.be/pokemon   : this is a page where you can find a rulebook for anyone how doesn't know how to play Pokemon TFG:
rulebookrf2l.png
BTW I also think TFG boosters are to expensive cuz it's like this : 1 TFG booster=3 TCG boosters (At least here in Slovenia). When(If) I find more pictures I'll post them here.

NThy

Absol said:
I'd say, maybe if australina members like LV, ABS, etc, PB may be able to compile a TFG Dex with most pics of Figs, and of course, credit will be given. Who's up for it?
Well we do have a poster at our league which has all the TFG figures on it in numerical order. I think Pokebeach posted it up a while ago though. I've already asked a few people to bring their TFG figures on Sunday so I can take photos of them, so hopefully we'll have a decent library of them soon.

U can get the same poster in starter pack. I had it but I don't know where it is. I'll ask some of my friends if they can take a photo of it and if they could do it I will post it here. I hope they will do it. ohh and about TFG board ,... I see that a lot of people is prepared to help with TFG board(LightVenusaur, myself, Abhorsen,...). So this one is for WPM,... is there going to be A TFG board(soon).

NThy

Back