BW/BW2 Terakion and behemoth relation?

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
I have noticed that the behemoth from the Final Fantasy Series seems related to Terakion.Both have horns extending from there heads,Both have similar body structure as well.When the behemoth is near death it then wields a sword or blade just as Terakion is based off of the musketeer legend.Interesting is it not?
images
180px-639Terrakion.png

You can notice that:

1.Both have elongated Horns.
2.Both appear to have flaps extending past there back
3.Both Have or appear to be wearing leather near legs/arms
4.Body Structure is similar
5.Both have angered expressions
6.Both are Bipedal/Erect (Behemoth when Near Death)

IIRC, conceptually, behemoth was already used as an inspiration to Groudon. But in fact, some cultures refered to the behemoth as an ox-like beast... But I honestly don't believe they were thinking of behemoth when designing terakion... all members of the musketeer group are based on rural animals...

They do look similar, but i guess the creators were not inspired by behemoth.

I highly doubt that that is where they got the idea, maybe it is just a coincidence.

Yea it should be just some coincidence. It's weird if Virizion's based on some antelope, Keldeo's based on some horse, and Cobalon's based on some stag, and suddenly you have the last one who's based on the Behemoth. Besides, Cobalon's the leader of the trio/four, and it wouldn't make much sense if the stag's the leader when it's leading a (wait what?) Behemoth.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/11/ken-sugimori-artwork-of-cobalon-terrakion-virizon-tornelos-voltolos-and-landlos
3 Musketeers guys... not hell beasts. I cannot see a similarity in the pictures. They are both animals that have large teeth and look angry. They are both very big as well. Connection? I think not. If you guys get to call that connection, I have to say that my History teacher is Barack Obama! Obama and my History teacher both are men... they both have 2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 ears, and 2 feet... they both have people questioning their family history too... OBVIOUS CONNECTION! Come on guys -_- We know that Terrakion is based on the tough one of the 3 musketeers. It is an animal to fit the theme that the other 2(3) are.

Yeah Cobalon is the leader, they are based off of the musketeers but they can still be based off of other things like Terakion kind of looking lie behemoth.

Thanks for wasting two posts in this thread to correct me on an unimportant error. ;D No comments as to my actual post?

They can always be based on anything really,I really do believe that some bit of inspiration from the behemoth brought about Terakion.Body shape is similar as well as distinct other features.Such as horns protruding atop both heads.Yes they are based on rural creatures but different elements can still make a pokemon,or in this case Terakion.Pointing out key similarities and how Nintendo of America may state something such as this.

(@Zero,Why waste a post just to prove yourself right?We get it ok.)

Back