Tera Mewtwo ex and Tera Skeledirge ex Decks Fully Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All of the cards from the “Starter Set Terastal Mewtwo ex” and “Starter Set Terastal Skeledirge ex” decks have now been revealed!
As we previously reported, the two decks will release alongside Raging Surf on September 22nd. They will retail for 1,800 yen each.
All new cards from these decks are listed below. Thanks goes to JustInBasil, Toine L., and Bangiras for the translations!

‘Starter Set Terastal Mewtwo ex’ Card Translations
Mewtwo ex – Lightning – HP230
Basic Pokemon
Tera: As long as this Pokemon is on your Bench, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks (both yours and...

Continue reading...

Skeledirge ex in future Charizard lists as an experimental thing, I'm willing to bet. Also the Tera electric ruins the usefulness in Gardevoir ex that Mewtwo had, big sad

why is Skeledirge steel type? is it to counter the rock types?
I'm assuming the design intention is for Skeledirge to hit Metal-weak Water Pokemon (like Chien-Pao ex) for weakness, which are otherwise supereffective against Fire decks

Skeledirge ex in future Charizard lists as an experimental thing, I'm willing to bet. Also the Tera electric ruins the usefulness in Gardevoir ex that Mewtwo had, big sad
I mean not really when you think about it. If you manually attach to Mewtwo for 2 turns, you still do garde things without the need to ping him for damage. And its only two energy so its simply two turns of manual attachments, but you should have one Garde EX ready by then to do Psychic Embrace stuff still. I say Mewtwo is a solid nuke if you can play him juuuust right. Probably a simple 1 to 2 in a deck

Back