Tell jokes any make sure its funny!!!!

RE: Tell jokes any make sure its funny!!

Panda said:
I have an ok one.

Theres three girls about to be executed at a Military camp . One is a blond one is a brunet and one is a redhead. The executers are about to shoot the brunet but she yells out EARTHQUAKE and the gunmen look away and the brunet escapes. The gunmen are about to shoot the redhead but she yells out TORNADO! The gunmen look away and she escapes. Well the blond catches on so when she is about to get shot she yells out FIRE.
That poor blond got owned. Well, she could be a military commander.

good jokes guy's all UBER funny i'll be posting one more soon ..

All right here I go...*clears throat*

Two old friends decide to go on a hunting trip. After months and months of planning they finnally pick a weekend to do it. When they get to the forest the one man turns to the other and says to split up. And so it went for a couple of hours each one going there own way. Suddenly one saw a 12 point Buck up ahead. He loaded his gun, aimed and shot. Suddenly he heard this sickening noise.
"Graghhhghhh, wtf you shot me"

He rushes over to his friend and frantically calls 911
"Hello, 911 emergency"
"I just shot my friend, I think he might be dead."
"Alright Sir stay calm, what I need you to do is to check to make sure if he's dead."
The friend shrugs and puts down the phone for a minute. The operator hears two loud bangs. The friend picks up the phone and goes, "Now what?!?"

*bows* thank you, thank you

here goes one fast...not funny at all:

inside someones fridge...there was a pair of tomatos one in fron of the other...then the first one says:

*Man...this fridge is cold....
while the other responded:
MY GOOOOD A TALKING TOMATOOOOOOO¡

Q: Why did the Gum Cross The Road?

A: Because it was Stuck to the Chicken's Foot. :F

You: Knock-Knock!
Somwon Else: Who's There?
You: IT'S KNOCK-KNOCK!!! NOW OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!

:D

here's one,

A guy calls the hospital. He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going
into labor!"

The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?"

He says, "No! This is her husband!"

Here's an amazing one.

think easy and don't cheat and read ahead otherwise it ruins it it will be Question followed by the answer,the underscore is so you cannot see the answer at the same time as it will ruin it only read the question first.

well to start this quiz off how do you get and elephant in a fridge:
answer:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well open the fridge put the elephant in and close the fridge.

ok well how do you put a giraff in the fridge then?____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

open the door take the elephant out and put the giraff in then close the door.

ok well the lion holds an animal conferance,all the animals but 1 show up,which 1 doesn't show up._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the giraff because you left him in the fridge.

ok wellyou are beeing chased by loads of mad men and the only way across a nearby river is: river is infetsed with crockadiles,the only way to get acrros is by boat,how do you get across.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

get in the boat and row across all the corc's are at the animal conferance.

If you are in the middle of a desert and your boat pops a tire, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a roof?

I got one
One person E-mails a friend "Just testing" to test his E-mail connection and gets a reply from the friend "It didn't work".

I have one i got it of the internet:

Sarah and Dick were having dinner with a couple they'd lost touch with when they moved to another city many years ago.

Over the meal, the couples took turns catching up. "And soon after we were married," Sarah began, "we were blessed with a marvelous, chubby creature with cute bow legs and no teeth."

"Oh, you had a baby!" said the other husband.

"Nope," Dick broke in, "Sarah's mother came to live with us."

IF you are a taxi driver 5 came and 3 came again suddenly 12 came after they all went home how old is the driver.

Back