Tell jokes any make sure its funny!!!!

RE: Tell jokes any make sure its funny!!

Q:what did the blonde say when she saw cheerios?
A:Oh look donut seeds!

Q:so a baby seal walks into a club.....(this ones for the older kids lol)

thats all I got that isn't rated R or racist = D

A man is to be executed at dawn, they ask him what he wants for his last meal. He wants nothing. They ask him if he wants to make one last call to a family member. He says no. They tell him "you didn't want anything to eat for your last meal, and you didn't want to make one last call, is there anything you would like to do before you die?" The man responds, "I always loved to sing, would you let me finish a song?" The executors say ok. The man then starts singing, "1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall"

HAHAHaHahaha! That is HILARIOUS Dreakfist!

your not being sarcastic right, because it isn't easy to read sarcasm on the internet bubba

new joke

a blond, brunet, and a redhead are running from the cops in the woods. They each find a potato sack and each girl hops in a sack. The cops find the sacks, they kick the brunet's sack, she says "woof woof". They kick the redhead's sack, she says "meow meow". They kick the blond's sack. She says, "potato potato potato"

Before marriage
man:lets sign this form to settle it
woman:do you wana divorce?
man:heck no !! why ask?
woman:will u kiss me?
man:yes
woman:will u slap me?
man : i wont
woman:i love you

after marriage..(read it the other way round..from btm to top)@@

Q.why did the chicken cross the road?

A.to get to the other side!!!

Draekfist said:
your not being sarcastic right, because it isn't easy to read sarcasm on the internet bubba

new joke

a blond, brunet, and a redhead are running from the cops in the woods. They each find a potato sack and each girl hops in a sack. The cops find the sacks, they kick the brunet's sack, she says "woof woof". They kick the redhead's sack, she says "meow meow". They kick the blond's sack. She says, "potato potato potato"

Love the second joke.

A funny quote from someone on PokéBeach Forums. Note: This is not meant to insult anyone whatsoever.

blah said:
Floatzel and Thats Final!!!
Don't Listen To The Other Noobs
Because Floatzel Rocks!!!!!!!
If You Listen To The Other Noobs
I Will Lock Up All Your Threads

So This Is Payback To Those Who
Locked My Threads Up
And They Alweys Said(I Am Going To Pretend I Locked This Thread)
Locky Locky lol Now I Am Going To Show people FAKE LOCKING!!
lol

*Lock*

KG: This is your official warning. Let this be an example to show other people what is right and wrong. Don't spam and read the rules.

Three men learn of a magic cliff. If you jump off this cliff, you will turn into whatever you say before hand.
The first man jumps off, saying "Jeranimooooo" He lands at the bottom an Indian Chieften.
The second man jumps off, saying "Whoooopie" He lands at the bottom Whopie Goldberg.
As the thrid man jumps off, he trips on a rock. The agrivates him, and he exclaims "Oh Poo", as he falls off the cliff.

Ok, that was a corny one from my dad.

A blond, redhead and brunette are trapped on a desert island. They find a genie lamp that lets them have one wish each. The redhead wishes to go home, as does the brunnette. And the blond wishes that her friends(the redhead and the brunnette)would be with her. lol?

Mmmkay... here's one. My friends think I'm "funny", so I'll try one...

A man is sent to jail. In his cell, he sees one man with fists bigger than his head, and 14 tattoos. He then sees another man with nails in his ears and rings through his lips. The final man in the cell is a tall, musculiar, angry looking man who is squeezing a rock. The man decides to sit next to the man crushing rocks. He asks, "Hey, didn't we go to college?" The man punches him. He sits next to the man with rings through his lips. He asks, "How's the weather out there?" He then punches the man. The man then limps to the man with 14 tattoos, and asks, "So, how's the family?" The other man slowly turns his head, and says, "You know what..?" "What?" The other man respondes. "...THEIR.... FINE! Thank you for asking!"

What do you call an American who cant do something no matter how much he tries ?

An Americant

Well, I remember a few dumb blond jokes...

I once knew a blond who thought a Quarterback was a refund.

I once knew a blond that got locked in a Grocery Store and starved to death.

A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while
they were drawing. She walked around to look at the artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked
what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like.

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl
replied, "They will in a minute."

What do you call a man with a car on his head ?

Jack

What do you call a man between two shops ?

Ali

=p

KamikazE said:
A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while
they were drawing. She walked around to look at the artwork.
As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked
what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like.

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl
replied, "They will in a minute."

ROFL

Back