Techs for MewVill?

alex

Miss the game
In my VVV, I run 4 Mew Prime. Mew Prime is so that I can consistently get the T2 double freeze. I was wondering if I should add any techs because of Mew's easy way to use them, and what they could be. Thanks.

Muk, obviously. I thought that was the whole reason for using Mew in that deck lol. Other than that, no. Unless Gothitelle somehow ends up being a problem. Then add in a Cinccino, too.

Although, it's tight on space as it is. I'm not sure if it's worth all that trouble just to get attacking one or two turns faster. Especially since it's usually Twins-based.

Thanks, I'll test Muk. I just realized I never have time for a second See Off, but I'll still test it. Thanks.

alexmf2 said:
Thanks, I'll test Muk. I just realized I never have time for a second See Off, but I'll still test it. Thanks.
You don't. You just See Off Muk and try to stall with that until you're setup. I've never heard of anybody seeing off Vanilluxe.

I think Celebi23 is trying to prove your point that you shouldn't be LZing two Pokemon due to the amount of time it takes to get two there. Celebi is saying that you LZ Muk and attack with Vanilluxe when it is set up. Mew drags up a Pokemon with high retreat, then Vanilluxe fires away at it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the reason to LZ more than one Pokemon in VVV.

^Right. Although, what I generally try to do is use Muk to get a free one-turn window to LZ a Vanilluxe. It often doesn't happen, though, and that's fine.

Tbh, though, I don't even like Mew in the deck. It's not particularly hard to get 2 or even 3 Vanilluxe setup when you're making it so they can't do anything to you.

Ah, so you LZ Muk, Sludge Drag something important, LZ Vanilluxe, and Double Freeze? But wouldnt they be able to retreat the Pokemon you dragged up in the 2 turns you give them? I'm going to test the strategy Yoshi said, that seems pretty good.

Back