Tech - Snipe Cards??

Chung 730

Aspiring Trainer
I here a lot of people talking about snipe cards and tech cards and stuff. My question is what is a tech and snipe card and is there any other terms like this??

A tech card is something that you add in. It is not your main focus of the deck, but it often helps against other decks. For example, if my deck has problems beating Donphan, I would use a tech card to help beat Donphan.

A Snipe card is something that attacks the bench. These guys often do a small amount of damage to a single pokemon on the bench, and fail to be affected by weakness and resistance.

Any other vocab you should know? A donk is when a game has been won on the first 2 turns of play. That's about all I can think of.

Thank You very much that helped a lot.
What about types of decks?
I have herd like "lock deck" ect.. What do they mean?

Lock decks are decks that use cards(such as Mesprit and Dialga G)to prevent your opponent from using vital cards and poke-powers. The most popular lock deck right now is Sablelock.

There are alot of other kinds of decks, Popular right now are SP decks (Obviously using poking SP), Speed decks (Faster decks that do early damage), Lock decks (Previously described), and Setup decks (Slower decks that haul out damage later on).

Similar terms to "Snipe cards" would be things like Spread Cards (Do low amount of damage to 3-7 pokemon at a time)

Back