***Team Vulcan: Burning The Format, Deck by Deck!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positions are up for grabs! PM me with some ideas and you may be accepted into a higher position! Also, xPOKEFREAK72x has made a new banner for us.

Oh, if we're looking for wars, not yet, but:

All on Team Typhoon:
Pok'eMaster said:
Has there ever been a team on PokeBeach that has ever even stood the SLIGHTEST chance against us?
Pok'eMaster Ryan said:
I highly doubt it.
Meaty said:
Well Decmaster and Flying_Swampert are leaving because they want to be on Team Vulcan, Azelf master's new team. They are doing so because he is our friend from the area but I am too loyal to Team Typhoon to leave just because my friend made a team. I don't even know why Azelf Master quit this team in the first place...
Pok'eMaster Ryan said:
Yah, Azelf Master said he had a wicked mind.
Pokeman said:
It is okay that we lost a couple members it shows what loyal members we have compared to some. I wounder when a good team will acually get good to challenge us sometime again.

They're getting cocky...

EDIT: Oh, wait, you said PM... I hate it when I don't read things fully!!! Should I do anything about it?

Foolish Mortal!
You run 2-2 and dos Aaron's collection, otherwise, you phail (with a capital Q) at SP. Garchomp is all about Healing, Sniping, Poke` Turn, and repeat.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just that if you run Garchomp C Lv.X (I suppose I should say in SP) that you should run 2-2. If you're not running SP and Garchomp C Lv.X is in there for the snipe, you may decide to run 3-1. But, the only things that I know of that can snipe 80 damage are an opposing Garchomp C Lv.X, or Blastoise UL, without some terrible drawback. And, after, maybe, say, a 70 snipe, Garchomp C active, Level Up, heal, snipe.

What? Why? Was I too mean? I didn't mean to be! I'm so sorry if I'm the reason!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back