Team Undaunted, Taking pokemon to a lost world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm thinking about running Ape 4 X with Ninetails and Typhlosion Engine And Tech a 2-1 DGX

Steelix_Kid said:
Yeah I'm thinking about running Ape 4 X with Ninetails and Typhlosion Engine And Tech a 2-1 DGX

I would probably tech in a 1-1 and add the rest of the SP engine.

My computer doesnt have a camera. .-. Still try running Typlosion prime with charizard and ninetales its a lot faster IMO

@Dark Sonic J: Yea thats the best way to run charizard. And you can buy, a webcam they are pretty cheap.

@Everyone: Please, check out the new banners and try to use them as your banner.

Ok I just noticed we havent had much talk about VG. So does anyone have a Shiny hoot-hoot or Noctowl.

cool kid master555 said:
I don't have any shinies lol

Im trying to chain one on pokemon platinum but, I cant even find one hoothoot.

Dark Sonic J said:
No but i can try to ge one when my Ds Gets fixed

Ok thanks. I am trying but, not having to much luck.

So ace i can ask my mom about skype league and maybe we can battle today but sadly right now she is asleep.

Dark Sonic J said:
So ace i can ask my mom about skype league and maybe we can battle today but sadly right now she is asleep.

@Dark Sonic J: Ok yea, I would love to try my new deck out on you.

@Everyone: Everyone check out our forums and if you need any deck help post it there. And I have plenty of decklists that I dont care if you all use.

Do you think you can use something other than google like facebook or myspace on the forums?

Dark Sonic J said:
Do you think you can use something other than google like facebook or myspace on the forums?

No I already have this one set up. Why though?

1.Dusty or you can call me BlizzardSneasel
2.i like to play the games, sorta watch the anime occaisonally and play and collect the trading card game
3.no, not really
4.i could inform with some cool tcg news and opinion
5.nothing just a sneasel

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 4
Blizzard_Sneasel said:
2.i like to play the games, sorta watch the anime occaisonally and play and collect the trading card game
3.no, not really
5.nothing just a sneasel

Ok Blizzard_SneaSel Your now a member of Team Undaunted.

SK

Dark Sonic J said:
I play HG or platinum

Thats Cool I also like Platinum. Although IM still trying to get Dialga And Palkia.

Sk

Blizzard_Sneasel said:
3.no, not really
5.nothing just a sneasel

[align=center]You are accepted but, you were supposed PM this application to me.
[/align]

ace310j said:
[align=center]You are accepted but, you were supposed PM this application to me.
[/align]
Dark Sonic J Do you know where to find Dialga and Palkia

SK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back