Team Snorlax fanfic, read and learn the secret of...

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
I started writing this as a gag really (that's why some of the plot secrets are pretty easy to see through XD) but all my friends tell me it's fantastic so far so I posted it a few days ago on fanfiction.net o_o

Anyway, here is the link, give it a try. I tried to add a little touch of realism to the world. Read and give feedback if you can, I'd appreciate it.

The names are real people I know. Like me XD But the characters aren't like us too much. I just needed names and I'm quite lazy.

10 chapters up so far, working on 11 currently. Don't know how often it will be updated or how long it will be once it's finished, 20 - 30 chapters maybe. Who knows. The story line also happens about 10 years after the anime starts, meaning Ash is about 20. Not that I'm even gonna include him, maybe not, or maybe just a passing reference. Also time flows normally in the story, unlike the anime apparently. None of this "The anime has been running for eight years and yet its only been 2 years in anime time!" nonsense.

Anyway, there you go. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2940860/1/
Rated T because, crazy me, when Scyther slashes you I think you should bleed. I know, I'm a radical thinker, what can I say?