Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan.

Pikamaster said:
I'll talk more when I've stopped crying about EchoSong's retirement. (Or when regionals are over...)

I'm sorry. :( I would like to stay but I am not into battling anymore and I just don't have the time.

Echo, we are currently trying to get a war setup with you, as I have left. Shadow has not edited the roster in a while.

Im sorry Echosong. Its too bad you wont stick around. We will miss you. You have my email still. Drop me a line if you want to talk some time. :)

To the rest of the clan.
Due to the situation of this clan, I am forced to this option;

I CAN become more active if you are all ok with me starting a fresh clan.

We are all familiar with each others level of skill.
-Actually, I havent battled any of you in forever....

I myself have lost interest in the 6 vs 6 battle style, but I LOVE the 2 vs 2.
If I have your support, I would start a new clan.
- New title, new ranks, ect.

This new clan would have both double battle and single battle format and would be wifi and or shoddy friendly.

I also owe you all an appology. I have not been around much.
Well, Ive been on the forum EVERY SINGLE DAY, but, I've neglected this thread. Im sorry.
But as I said, If I were to start a new clan with the above info, I will be active and keep things updated.

Post in here or PM me if your interested in my new clan idea.

Again, if I do this, I WILL be active.

Echosong are you really ditching the clan????? I hope not. We must get Echosong motivatated into battling again. How should we try to keep her in the clan and motivated as well? A lot of members are ditching Wi-Fi now. What is up guys? Do you think Shoddy is better? I have news for you who think Shoddy is better. It is not and Shoddy gets you NOWHERE like Wi-Fi does. Shoddy is a pointless ans I will say it again pointless and worthless program that has been ever created. It does not help you any different that Wi-Fi EVER did. Ditch Shoddy now as it is a piece of junk anyway. You guys will keep hearing this until you realize that all it does is help you cheat more and Yes it is a cheating program. Those who use shoddy know a whole lot lessd then they did or ever did on Wi-Fi. I have found out that Wi-Fi users are smarter compared to Shoddy users and those who use Shoddy don't understand as well as Wi-Fi users. So getback into Wi-Fi and you will be more ahead of everyone else here. Shoddy is not the best way to go and NEVER will be.:(

Well shadow i thought you read that im goingto another clan for a while so it will take some time before i come back k. Good Luck! I wont forget my first clan lol Seya Guys(for a while lol) :)

xxashxx said:
Echosong are you really ditching the clan????? I hope not. We must get Echosong motivatated into battling again. How should we try to keep her in the clan and motivated as well? A lot of members are ditching Wi-Fi now. What is up guys? Do you think Shoddy is better? I have news for you who think Shoddy is better. It is not and Shoddy gets you NOWHERE like Wi-Fi does. Shoddy is a pointless ans I will say it again pointless and worthless program that has been ever created. It does not help you any different that Wi-Fi EVER did. Ditch Shoddy now as it is a piece of junk anyway. You guys will keep hearing this until you realize that all it does is help you cheat more and Yes it is a cheating program. Those who use shoddy know a whole lot lessd then they did or ever did on Wi-Fi. I have found out that Wi-Fi users are smarter compared to Shoddy users and those who use Shoddy don't understand as well as Wi-Fi users. So getback into Wi-Fi and you will be more ahead of everyone else here. Shoddy is not the best way to go and NEVER will be.:(

I just happened to be in the neighborhood and saw this post and my god all I can is your terribly terribly wrong. And since I don't feel like arguing I am getting into this one little detail and if you want to discuss this more PM me.

"So getback into Wi-Fi and you will be more ahead of everyone else here."

Hello the entire COMPETITIVE METAGAME moves with SHODDY, not Wi-Fi. So saying that using Wi-Fi will put you ahead...very very wrong. Using Wi-Fi puts you behind, and not ahead.

Man why are so many members against Wi-Fi? Shoddy stinks. It is pointless. I don't like Shoddy because it promotes CHEATING and Cheating is very bad.:(

xxashxx, shoddy IS an illegal program (I think), maybe you should send an E-mail to Pokemon if you feel like that.

Shadow, I'd follow you, as long as you promise me a battle some time. ;)

If it is an ILLEGAL program. Why in the devil is it being used on forums like this one. That is EVEN more pointless than ever before. See I knew Shoddy was worthless and THAT proves it. Thanks for that piece Pikamaster. That helped ALOT. Thanks dude.:)

xxashxx said:
If it is an ILLEGAL program. Why in the devil is it being used on forums like this one. That is EVEN more pointless than ever before. See I knew Shoddy was worthless and THAT proves it. Thanks for that piece Pikamaster. That helped ALOT. Thanks dude.:)
I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this. I didn't see anything about copyright on the shoddy website, but I could be wrong.

Pikamaster said:
xxashxx, shoddy IS an illegal program (I think), maybe you should send an E-mail to Pokemon if you feel like that.

Shadow, I'd follow you, as long as you promise me a battle some time. ;)

Awesome. Thanks.

On Wed I'll create my awesome clan thread and request to lock this one.

Shadow Just take over from this one. All you have to do is delete the qoute Echosong and take over the clan. It does not take long.:)

xxashxx said:
Shadow Just take over from this one. All you have to do is delete the qoute Echosong and take over the clan. It does not take long.:)

Yeah, but there is over 40 pages of posts!

I find it better and easier to start fresh and clean.
New clan.
New rules.
New plans.
New organization.
New commitment.

In other words, I have big plans for my clan, and need a fresh start to do it all.

shadoworganoid said:
Yeah, but there is over 40 pages of posts!

I find it better and easier to start fresh and clean.
New clan.
New rules.
New plans.
New organization.
New commitment.

In other words, I have big plans for my clan, and need a fresh start to do it all.
I'll only join if the equivalent of a Flaming Arcanine here is an Assassin Pikachu there.=P (Though I would like the FA of your new clan to be Pikachu something, hint hint.) ;)

It would be easier if you took over this one. Then if Echosong want to re-join She can be on as a backup.:)

Since i think i'm finally back i'll join whatever clan comes after RSC, but i'll never forget my first clan... peace out to Echo you were a great leader

what was it's name again?

^What was whats name again?

Also, sorry everyone. Im bogged down with school at teh moment. (I graduate this year)

I plan to have my new clan page thread up this weekend I hope.

Would it be easier to take over this one and just add on to it Shadow? It would be easier than just locking this clan for the 2nd time and starting a new one. The first time it was locked was when it was the New Moon clan then Echosong's thread was locked and now this one is being locked so acutally the 3rd time. It would be easier then making a whole new one when all you have to do is delete Qoute Echosong and just add on to what is there already. Saves you time on making a new thread which does take up more thread space anyway. The less threads that are made the cleaner the forum will look and locking this thread would be kind of pointless whe you have already started this one. See my point now? All you have to do is edit the first post of this one. Just click edit then full edit and highlight everything and hit delete and then just remake you clan fron there. It will save you from locking and waiting around for mods dude. Save time be just editing the first post of this clan.:)

^I know that. But from a managment point of veiw, its easier starting fresh.

The first page has a list of all the members. Problem is, most of them are no longer here. I do not want to take teh tedious task of tracking down all old members to double check either.

This was Echo's clan. While I took over, I would rather start fresh.
Plus, I can delete this clan thread entirely if "neatness" is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back