Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan.

On Saturday I got the run down on the risks of AR anyway. It can prevent you from saving or even fry your Wi-Fi so you can't get on Wi-Fi ever again. If you guys have an AR you beeter have 2 DS if either of those happen to you. I now have Platinum and trying to get my Distant Land events moved to my Platinum and I am getting HG/SS in a few months or so. I caould have gotten it 2 days ago but I got a watch instead because the battery died last month.:)

I'm wondering what to do now. I was just invited to join Team Elements, but I'd really kinda like to stay loyal to this clan, but nothing is going on in this clan... So I may end up joining Team Elements, but I might not, just letting you guys know.

Don't fall for the invite. We don't need any less members. So far we have lost PDC Echosong Shadoworganoid Kurama Lcristria and the list goes on. We don't need less members so stay loyal to this clan.:)

xxashxx said:
Don't fall for the invite. We don't need any less members. So far we have lost PDC Echosong Shadoworganoid Kurama Lcristria and the list goes on. We don't need less members so stay loyal to this clan.:)

You know, I'm also getting that feeling. The clan way too inactive, I have no rights to say so myself because I've been inactive for a LONG time and I'm starting to get back into to Pokemon again. I kinda of want to make my own clan because of this clan's inactivity. If the clan ever get backs, I'm sure I would either come back( or if my clan is good enough, we could be allies). I'm only going to leave/make clan if I'm sure I will be getting back to Pokemon again.

War Challenge:

How many people: 3
pm me for more info.

-Rotom-Cut

Well, I'm back into Pokemon.^_^

ShadowOrganoid, would you be the one to organize the war, assuming that we do it?

hi im new to battling im looking for a clan that can make me a stonger pokemon trainer. n battler. can u help me

It is going to be hard to get this clan running again since almost all the members including Shadow and Echosong have desereted the clan. I hope we can get more members and get the shop running again. We need someone to pick up where Kurama left off.:)

Pikamaster said:
Well, I'm back into Pokemon.^_^

ShadowOrganoid, would you be the one to organize the war, assuming that we do it?

Just happened to be in the neighborhood.

War? What war? Either way, I cant help much. Too busy with senior project.

Rotom-Cut said:
War Challenge:

How many people: 3
pm me for more info.

-Rotom-Cut

Was offered earlier. I hope we can war, if you guys get someone to organize it.

My FC Soul Silver FC 3868-0939-2796, Game name Jer
Yes I shall
Yes I have
Hopefully i get accepted

Sorry to say this, but I'm leaving the clan because of its inactivity.

hey guys im back but this clan is not doing so well in my eyes and im just goning to wait until echo gets back because its just not the same anymore so ill be back here when she comes back, maybe but it was really cool being in this clan. Seya guys :(

She will not be back until school is out for the summer guys. That is why everyone is slowly leaving.:)

Which is why I'm sticking around, once school is out this will get more active.

I feel so guilty. X.X Well, I know I've been like dead on here and all and I've come to a decision. I cannot lead this clan again. I haven't been on these forums in months and I don't battle anymore. So if Shadow wants he can officially be the leader of this clan since I know that's basically what he is now. Or if he doesn't want to, someone else may take over or just use the clan name.

I am really sorry to all those who were expecting me to come back. I feel terrible. >,<

^ Now that thats settled, SHADOW. CLAN WAR VS TEAM D. :p. We challenge you guys.

I'll talk more when I've stopped crying about EchoSong's retirement. (Or when regionals are over...)

Well now...this is interesting. Haven't been on in about a month myself lol.... I've totally lost the spark to battle... Am I trying to get back into it? Depends on what Shadow does lol. If he wants to continue the clan, I'll come back. If not, well I really dont want to be around when there's a struggle for power.

Anywho, I pray for a reasonable conclusion with minimum drama! Jolt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back