Team ShadowForce ~ Looking for members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The TEMPORARY Rising Sun Clan. The war is a DRAW.

Yeah, sorry guys. I have no idea what this password or key is.

WHAT? Echosong should have given that to you when you took over the clan or even Kurama. If Kurama was going to drop off the beach he should have given you the password. I wonder if Yakkov knows it.:)

well I just sent Echosong an email. I was thinking about it and going through my phone, and I realized that people can check their email from their phone! So you know, it's worth a try :D

She does not have a cellphone. I doubt that she will get it until she gets a new laptop.:)

Oh. Well, it was worth a shot.

I'm going to re-open my shiny shop! I realized how good I was at chaining :)

You should check out my thread sometime. I have over 320 event Pokemon. This is not a joke plus I have Elite 4 and Rival Pokemon too. All are at level 100 except Yammega and Scizor.:)

SilverWolf said:
well I just sent Echosong an email. I was thinking about it and going through my phone, and I realized that people can check their email from their phone! So you know, it's worth a try :D
Yeah I got that. ;) I've sent the pass and stuff to the person who sent me and some other people a PM about it.

xxashxx said:
She does not have a cellphone. I doubt that she will get it until she gets a new laptop.:)
I do to. O: I hardly use it though. And my laptop is just fine. I destroyed that virus without having to reformat it. :p

First post in this thread. o_O :D

Nice to see you! Anyway, does anyone know a good tactic to getting through the factory? I'm always stuck on the 5th streak and end up having to start over...

yay!Echos back!School?

Echosong, I think I sent you a PM for something. PDC, sonicyellow is wanting to finish the voting immediately.

Echosong said:
Yeah I got that. ;) I've sent the pass and stuff to the person who sent me and some other people a PM about it.

xxashxx said:
I do to. O: I hardly use it though. And my laptop is just fine. I destroyed that virus without having to reformat it. :p

First post in this thread. o_O :D

Sorry. Last I heard your laptop was dead and last I knew you did not have a phone. Anyway back on topic. How soon can we get the shop up and running? Did you send the code to Shadow since he is running the clan for now?:) We all have missed you. Hope you can be here more often anyway. I have missed you too.:)

I have the code... username and password... so I will forward it to the right people... thanks echo... let's see if we can finally get this thing rolling...

lcristia said:
I have the code... username and password... so I will forward it to the right people... thanks echo... let's see if we can finally get this thing rolling...

Is your Wi-Fi up and running? If so do you want to battle? I have not had a battle for about 2 months or so right before your fire. It seems that long anyway. Use Pearl FC now if you can anyway.:)

Hey! I haven't battled on Wi-Fi since September. PDC, can you give me my test battle now?

woh...it look like people getting active agian...it good sign..i been bored when no new post posted here...
ya me too have not battle in wifi for some time now....n shoddy is good but it get boring some time.. btw ivan want to rejoin..he post at original thread..

urahara_hat said:
woh...it look like people getting active agian...it good sign..i been bored when no new post posted here...
ya me too have not battle in wifi for some time now...n shoddy is good but it get boring some time.. btw ivan want to rejoin..he post at original thread..

Check Site Discussion as the mods are switching to Shoddy battle for competitive play which is kind of lame. I got into a big fight and they locked my thread.:)

Hey guys, I really never left, and my name is sti in the list, at the bottom hut only because I asked :)

Nice... you were Ivanreal before am I right? so you've mastered UU huh? uu seems the most fun since there's wayy more options and surprises...

By the way Ash, I just wish i would've been online when people were posting on your thread... I would've given them a good argument... but now it's locked so it's no use... oh well... It's too bad... shoddy seems nice and everything but I don't know... wifi is the real deal... oh well... and how we're just "casual" gamers... i mean that's kinda true because a lot of people here don't have that experience... but if you don't have experience here you're not gonna perform neither in wifi nor shoddy... that's why the so called EXPERts win so much... because they have a lot of EXPERience...

Like that example of KG's battle against LV... what a bad example to prove a point... if LV did all those things on that wifi battle, could he/she not have done all those exact same things on shoddy as well? I don't get how when you're playing shoddy you automatically become competitive... it's not true...

Oh well ash... it's done and they're not gonna retract from that... but I'm willing to bet that my teams with chained shinies and randomly caught pokemon with imperfect IVs and all have a pretty good chance against their teams... EXPERts and all...

Hey! I just had an idea! LOL... maybe we should do like a pokebeach civil war... LOL... shoddy vs. wifi... they pick up some shoddy battlers and we pick up some wifi battlers and have a little war... since we're casual gamers and all, they should win, right? and they could AR their pokemon to perfection just like they do in shoddy... I don't know... it could work and prove our point... or it could flop... what do you guys think? I mean Ivan said he mastered UU... and I know of two other UU players that would be great for that... Dragonexpert and another guy... and I'm not really good at UU but I could battle OU along with a few other guys that play on wifi... I don't know... what do you guys think? should we start a coalition? maybe have tryouts and stuff?

I also would like to add that I can do ubers as well, not just OU or UU. If the idea is accepted, I will be happy to help in any way I can. It would also need to be discussed as to is it all going to be one tier or a combination of tiers. We also need to come up with the number of entrants allowed per side. I think tryouts would definitely be in order. If this is our chance to prove ourself, we need the best of the best for wifi.

P.S. Sorry for posting in a clan I didn't join. I merely wanted to add some input to this idea.
@Icristia: I didn't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back