~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan- Now with banner. WE WON REGS.! Recruiting

You look like a valuable asset. Join discussion, be active and have fun. Does anyone know how nats is going? I want the top 8 in Swiss for all Divisions please.

http://pokebeach.com/
theres the top 4 in top cut.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php...ost1445120

there's top 32 through swiss.

wow, like everyone was rong with thinking of what was going to win.XD
well i have this plox list that looks good so maybe that could pwn grinders!

Ehh I think that Plox is still a little to slow. If you can get it consistent then ya I think that it could do decent but I would rather try to make a faster deck.

Also here is a list that I will be trying to get ready for fall BRs.

Ok so here is my leafeon deck that I am trying to get together.

Pokmon:18
4-2-2 Leafeon Lv.X (Sign's of evolution-RR-MD)
0-1 Espeon ( -Md)
2-2 claydol
1-1 Landmin Growth shaymin
2 unnown G
1 Uxie

Tss:27
4 bebe
4 Roseannes
2 lucians
3 dawn stadium
1 luxury ball
4 pokedrawer
3 warp point
3 Leftovers
4 pokedrawer
2 night maintece

Energy:16

Start with eevee and search out leafeon out with sign's of evolution. Get T2 Leafeon with 2 energy and use plus energy. Then after you get everything set up just keep using verdant dance for major damage and lots of healing.

Your deck sounds tough to take out, what with the constant healing. But what's shaymin for? And am I crazy, or does that deck seem kinda slow with the energies?

Is + energy an attack or an energy card? and 2-2-2 Tangrowth SF and level X would be win for cities. I guess it'll work fo Fall BR's.

Mr. Random said:
Your deck sounds tough to take out, what with the constant healing. But what's shaymin for? And am I crazy, or does that deck seem kinda slow with the energies?

LOl thanks for the compliment. The shaymin is in there to give me +40 HP to get leafeon up to 170 with espeon. I don't know what you mean Kinda slow with the energues though.

Lolmonster said:
Is + energy an attack or an energy card? and 2-2-2 Tangrowth SF and level X would be win for cities. I guess it'll work fo Fall BR's.

It is an attack that cost 2 energy and does 40 damage that allows me to attach an energy from my hand to 1 of my pokemon.

Also do you think that there is a better way of getting teh energies spread out otehr than lucians beacuse a problem that I see arizing is that I pile alot of enrgy onto 1 pokemon to heal tehn it get's KOed somewho then I just lost all this energy.

Also here is an updated list:

Pokmon:17
4-2-2 Leafeon Lv.X (Sign's of evolution-RR-MD)
0-1 Espeon ( -Md)
1-1 claydol
1-1 Landmin Growth shaymin
2 unnown G
1 Uxie
1 azelf

Tss:28
4 bebe
4 Roseannes
2 lucians
3 dawn stadium
1 luxury ball
4 pokedrawer
3 warp point
3 Leftovers
2 night maintece
2 premier ball
Energy:15
15 {G}

Hmm I kinda like that but it interferes with leftovers.

you should go 3-3-1 on leafeon

PokeKid Brandon said:
Mr. Random said:

LOl thanks for the compliment. The shaymin is in there to give me +40 HP to get leafeon up to 170 with espeon. I don't know what you mean Kinda slow with the energues though.

I mean, the deck sounds like it takes a while to get set up with the energies ready.

And Firegod, running 3-3-1 on Leafeon ain't a good idea, since it's the backbone of his deck. Without it, the deck would fail.

And for Brandon, I'm clueless for that problem's solution. You could try adding a tank, and putting the energies on it. But really, what do I know?

this is my plox list I've been working on

4-1/1-1 gallade Pt/Pt/SW/SW
2/1-1gardy SW/PT/SW
2-2 claydol
1-0-1 dusknoir
2-1 giritina lv.X (let loose)
1-uxie
1-azelf
2-unown G
1-crobat

4-call
2-upper
6-psychic
1-fighting

3-bebes
3-RR
4-RC
2-BTS
2-Moonlight
1-warp point
2-NM
4-pokehealer
1-luxury ball

the main idea is to get gallade and giritina out fast, use giratinas body to make them discard and then use gallade gardy and maybe giratine for attacking, this deck may look weird but it works.

Honestly if I get an energy and an eevee T1 I can get 3 enregy on leafeon by T2 so the energy is not that slow espically if I get leafeon out by T3 I can have 5 energy in play which is hitting for 80 damage.

I wonder how a 1-1-1 Rampardos would work if you run multi...
Wheres the LUxray PK Brandon!

Were you talking to me about the rampy?

the luxray is in my deck box why?

I just looked up leftovers and energy link.

I don't think you're gonna need the leftovers, since you're healing a lot already, and E-link helps sread out the energy so it doesn't get clumped up and leaves your pokemon vulnerable.

Hmm I guess so. I kinda think that this deck is gonna get sidelined though seeing that I need to get some claydol and don't have any of the level x's. I am working on blastcatty now cause it does not break the bank.

Yes, that does sound more fesable. Hope to see the list soon!

OK I have teh list in Redshark but I will type it up all nice a pretty for yall tomorrow. I also am going to get a flygon LV.X from a freind as he is selling it to me to go to worlds and I am wondering what should I run iwht it?

Final Evaluation- Team Rook

Congrats guys, you passed! If you have any questions, or need help, PM any councilman. Try to add a description to the Clan Index as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back