Aspiring Trainer
They are so different in isshu I dont really like them now
theres no Meowth balloon insted there a black balloon with a R on it
there not as funny now they have no emothions
they have no pokemon from the past like mime jr and siviper etc
they have black uniforms insted of white
now they carry around some wird breath case
see they are so different in isshu

I think Team Rocket is a lot cooler now. I love the new uniforms and how they're actually being serious. Give it some time, and I'm sure we'll see that they're still goofy, but hopefully not goofy to the point of being annoying, like they used to be. xD

i hope james gets like bitten or hugged by a spicky pokemon or a pokemon that will bite him at least

There have only been right now two episodes. Team Rocket are still "adjusting" with their new ranks and all. They will probably change a bit throughout the series. Though the black uniforms to me seem cool. Though the balloon I am not sure about. I hope that we see the Meowth balloon since it has been around for many seasons. I don't mind about the R balloon, but I hope that they show the Meowth Balloon sometimes. Also Team Rocket have become stronger (which I like), they failed too much during the previous seasons. -_-

During the battle in episode 2 they did a lot of damage to both Kibago and Pikachu, which indicates that they have gotten stronger.

I believe that Team Rocket has become much better because of their changes! I still believe that James will get a grass Pokemon that will hug him or try to eat him. It will probably be the cactus or the spiked steel ball.

The only thing that I don't like is the fact that they apparently don't have any of their old Pokemon. I'm really fond of Seviper and Wobbuffet. And I really hope that their Meowth Balloon makes an appearance again.

Well it the Meowth Balloon hasn't made an appearance yet, so I don't know if it will be coming back or not, but it would be cool if it does come back. Team Rocket have gotten stronger which is great. It gives Ash & Co. more of a challenge to beat them.

If you look from the very beginning (Pokemon Emergency) Team Rocket has gotten much stronger. I would like to see them win for once and capture Pikachu because they've suffered too many defeats over the years, but that probably won't happen.

Well, the thing with Team Rocket is, they are villains. Heroes always beat the villains in the end, so you'll never see Team Rocket actually take over the world or something. I just wish that they are a little more of a threat, like having one episode where they kidnap Pikachu and actually escape, forcing Ash & Co. to search for them and actually have a cool final battle, not the jokes they became in the Sinnoh region where they constantly intervened with some big robot or something, only to blast off five seconds later from Pikachu's Thunder.

Well we all know that during the series Team Rocket probably won't be successful in taking Pikachu away from Ash. In the end Ash will choose one of his Pokemon to rescue Pikachu and then Pikachu will most likely use Thunder Bolt and blast Team Rocket away as usual. But I've got to say that they have improved more on doing damage to Ash's team.

Yes, they have improved on doing damage to Ash & Co's team. So, yeah, they have gotten stronger and more of a threat. But in the end, they're never gonna be able to actually succeed in defeating Ash.

Nah, they probably won't succeed in defeating Ash. The series mainly is about Ash and Pokemon so they probably want him and his Pokemon to win at the end and stop the evilness of Team Rocket.

Haha, of course they're different. Every other aspect of the anime got a renovation, so why doesn't Team Rocket deserve one? It'd actually be pretty neat to have them be a burden rather than the usual pushover. If they actually catch more than one Pokemon each and take their 'special task' seriously, I think the changes will be well worth it as the series goes on.

I have to agree with many of the posters here. Team Rocket has improved and are better villains. Though I am sad that they don't have their old Pokémon. I've watched the series when Pokémon was still new. I miss Arbok and Weezing, along with Jessie's lickitung. :C
Anyway, I hope they stay serious and be goofy at appropriate times.

They're better. Yep! Also... have you noticed too that they doesn't "blast off again" anymore? :3

Yeah, no blasting off as of yet. They just run away now. xD
I'm sure they'll blast off eventually, but seems like it might be a rare thing now.

They never get blasted off when one of the protagonists' Pokemon is in their possession, just shot down...for some reason. I like their smart idea of retreating instead of getting shot into space and dying/coming back to life every episode.

I am glad they have changed, it used to be the same thing really, and they got rather boring.
Hopefuly now they might be more of a challenge and be more interesting, and I would actually like to see them defeat Pikachu and the others. :p

So now who will become the comic relief... actually the source of all funniest thing is the foolishness of team rocket themselves... but yeah, they need to be logical since they ARE already a grown up and should focus more on other mission rather than annoying Ash and taking Pikachu, for blasting off it can be done by any Pokemon other than Pikachu's thunder, doesnt it? Or instead of blast off how about something like this...
http://fliiby.com/file/205062/0mdscy2hgp.html
Watch the ending...its funny...XD

Back