Team Renegade. New Mascot is Scrafty! How was states?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Important Anouncement! Read post 239!

You can guess it piplup. I'll have to leave, since I'm a leader of another group.

Leaving, since I'm in another group. Hope everything goes well.

:/ ppl r leaving

Piplup we only have 1 coleader left and thats Mudkip

I know... You and Zangoose(if he stay's) r the new co-leaders

I'm quiting this team

canadian nats is tommorow. best of luck to all of you going.
looking forward to meeting some of you

k. so today was canadian nats. i went with jumpluff with shaymin.

B4 tourny
i wake up at 8 go to tim hortons for breakfest. 10 mins later we get to the hotel. me and my bro get some cards we need and register. we hang out with my friends nevoh kyle nick and cameron. then pairings are up after a while

Round 1 V.S Willam Cheung W/ Kingdra
Yayyy a crobat g start. i went first and passed. he did a bunch of stuff like put bts get a kindra prime out e belt it and get out a claydol and uxie. he attacks and DONKS ME WTF

0-1

I hang ut with em i buy two japanese hgss packs. first pack i let kyle open and i pull lugia legend( both peices) i let nevoh open the next one and i pull a litograph and tyhplosion prime LOL

Round 2 V.S Flygar
I get a t1 jumpluff and he starts with trapinch. I play 1 bench and do 40 to him. Next he evolves to flygon and plays down a trapinch. My tuen i draw and knock out the flygon. so he then scoops
1-1
once again the waiting time is long and my dad gets me some lunch. we get harveys and i talk to some friends

Round 3 V.S Flyphan
I get a crobat g start and he gets a baltoy start. i get the t1 jumpluff and do 40 to him. he drawws and evoolves to claydol. when i draw he says good game
2-1

Round 4 V.S Luxchomp
well b asically he kept flash biting and dragon rushing my benched pluffs so i lost
2-2

Round 5 V.S T-Tar spread
i get 3 jumpluffs out t3 and he gets a t-tar prime out but i k-o it quickly. so he cant draw nrgs so i pwn him
3-2

Round 6 V.S Blazechomp
as soon as i saw a blaziken fb i thought i was screwed. i get 2 pluffs out but once again they get dragon rushed. i got nothing so i scooped

3-3

so i did better at nats then regs so thats cool

Props
the cowboy LOL
meeting reed
2 awesome jap packs
doing better at nats then at regs
free garchomp t-shirt
the puff ball :D
coca cola
free hgss sleeves
theo
nick
cameron
kyle
jorge
giratina sleeves

cons

9 hours there
long time between rounds
getting donked
noobs cheating on my bro
facing a blaziken deck

:D

EDIT: piplup my local card store makes custom playmats so i think i can get a custom team renegade one

Javier8100 said:
EDIT: piplup my local card store makes custom playmats so i think i can get a custom team renegade one
Cool! If more people want them we should try to get some(you'll get paid of course, because I know they're not cheap 2 make) and dont feel bad about ur nats, I did worse =/

it was my first nats :) and i know i can get em for everyone but fo course theyre not cheap. i think they cost about 30 which is the same amount of original ones

Yeah, I remember my first nats, and could I also maybe get a Team Hatter 1? I would pay u for that 1 also. I'll change the topic to who wants a playmat.

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Post if you want a Playmat! Cost is around $30

im not verified seller yet so when i am ill let you know. for now just pm me your pics and ill tell you when im a seller

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Post if you want a Playmat! Cost is around $30

you should update the members thing because it seems there are still people on there who left

update: my league is on sunday and if i get my allowance im going to ask for a custom team renegade playmat. it costs 35 dollars and it takes about a week to make so when im verified seller and start selling em to you itll take me a week to ship em
EDIT: i will also need the pic of the playmat. im going to be using the gengar banner one we have and ill take a pic of it and post it when its done

ok got another update. ill be getting a team renegade playmat if i get enough money this week. i dont know which image to use so yea. it takes about a week to make. ill post a pic when i get one

ok, cool, lmk when u do

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Come on guy's u need 2 actually post -.-

the zangoose drawing has that image the one where it says its been moved

RE: Team Renegade. Winner of Regionals. Come on guy's u need 2 actually post -.-

ok, lemme contact gliscor about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back