BW/BW2 team plasma?

Reshiram:Zekrom

Ledgendary:D
well i heard a rumor on pokejungle saying that maybe some of the team galactic will be in team plasma im thinking charon cause plasma hes science or maybe cyrus we dont know what happened to him
the reason i didnt post it in the front cause it said i cant or something

Team Plasma? First off, I doubt they they would make a name like that for the villains (no offence). It's a cool name, but not GameFreak's style.
Secondly, 95% of rumors on fansites (like Pokebeach, Serebii, Pokejungle, etc.) are just people's ideas, or stuff that they want to happen in the game.
I could make a rumor that Zekrom will defeat Reshiram and cast it away, leaving the main character to save it. Except it's not a rumor, only an idea.

EDIT: But having Charon again would be pretty cool.

nabby101 is right, this information is a rumour, nothing else, probably entirely created by fans.

Plasma plasma plasma plasma (I think I should stop) Team, I'm sure/hope their costume won't turn bad. Think you guys are 50% right about Fans rumor. What I mean is, If this true, Then I hope (I know this isn't speculating thread) those Team Plasma will have more Executive Trainer. I mean, They're so easy to beat! Like Rocket and the others. Also rematching would be great!

We can't knock off the name of Team Plasma. Heck, Team Magma and Aqua? Really unique there. While I too think these rumors are false, I wouldn't mind if they were true. The rumors surrounding the Team Plasma idea are quite interesting. Pokemon cloning. Yes please!

Mirage2777 said:
I think instead of purely poison they should include others, like Dark and Fighting.

That's what I'm thinking too! Very thoughtful buddy. I always love Dark too! That's why I'm gonna catch my Wi-Fi fast to hunting down Zoroark/Zorua from other player in the World.

I'd create Team Edward and Jacob anytime and see if people buy it.

Well some of those rumors were true. Lolz.
And Plasma could be either Fire or Lightning.
Reshiram and Zekrom?

Offtopic: I don't really want to fight a pale vampire and a werewolf. Electroking do you say Lolz in every post?
Ontopic: I don't like the name plasma and i hope they can be good like team galactic.

Playerking95 said:
Offtopic: I don't really want to fight a pale vampire and a werewolf. Electroking do you say Lolz in every post?
Ontopic: I don't like the name plasma and i hope they can be good like team galactic.

Well.....
I feel like it would be very bland to post something up without it.
I dont want to sound to serious.
(P.S I didnt use it this time)
*Wanting to use it badly*

ElectroKing23 said:
Well.....
I feel like it would be very bland to post something up without it.
I don't want to sound to serious.
(P.S I didnt use it this time)
*Wanting to use it badly*
Hahaha, that's a great one do you think the name Plasma is alright?

First off, Team Plasma is very likely since it was posted on 2ch the same time they talked about other (now confirmed) rumors. Female professor and her name, triple battles, etc.

Secondly, do NOT believe the rumors straight off Pokejungle. They just admitted that a HUGE batch of rumors they got were false. I really wouldn't believe anything on that site. The Team Plasma thing has been known for a long time now, but Team Galactic being part of it? I doubt it.

I think Team Plasma makes perfect sense because both Reshiram and Zekrom are both attributed to plasma, as lightning and flame are both examples of matter in the plasma form.

i said the same thing in this thread!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80774&pid=1586143&highlight=swimfastray#pid1586143

omzebra said:
I think N is the secret leader of Team baddies (Or plasma)

I.. really don't think so. Related? Very possible but not the same person.

Hair style, eye color, eyebrows, and face shape are all different. Mr. Eyepatch is clearly older than the protagonists and rivals.

You guys seem to be mixing up different set of rumors. For the record, this one is the only one proven to be true so far. It was posted back in March.

This is true!! This is not a lie
Pocket Monster White & Black
Professor Araragi
Triple Battles
Infra-red
A foreign country is the region
Team Plasma and N

So, yes, Team Plasma is almost certainly the evil team.

Back