Team GPX, taking all pokemon and eggs in sight! Open and taking applications! Rare pokemon being dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
joey you didnt get anything either. and tomorrow or maybe today ill be releasing 5 CC's. so yeah. depending on interest. joey can you release some BC's?

I've unlocked new achievements.
Newbie Clicker| Get 1,500 interactions in one day
Newbie Hatcher| Hatch your first Pokemon egg
Novice Hatcher| Hatch 100 Pokemon eggs
Expert Hatcher| Hatch 500 Pokemon eggs. (210/500)
Newbie Breeder| Breed your first Pokemon egg
Novice Breeder| Breed 120 Pokemon eggs.
Expert Breeder| Breed 600 Pokemon eggs. (177/600)
Newbie Trainer| Level up your first Pokemon to level 100
Novelty Seeker| Collect 8 different novelty Pokemon
Novelty Hunter| Collect 16 different novelty Pokemon.| Joeypals!!
Deceitful Metapod| Dress up a Metapod
Professor Oak| Have a Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander in your party.
Professor Elm| Have a Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil in your party.
Professor Birch| Have a Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic in your party.
Professor Rowan| Have a Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar in your party.
Team Rocket| Have an Ekans, Koffing and Meowth in your party.
Trio Collector| Collect a Bidofo, Dracowymsy and Zergoose. (I just need that Bidofo)
What's up, Doc?| Interact with all of Professor Cypress' Pokemon in one day
Open-Hearted| Adopt 100 Pokemon from the Shelter
Hoarder| Fill up 15 boxes of Pokemon.
Box of Bliss| Fill up a box with Blissey. (3/24)
Selective Hoarder| Fill up a box with one species of Pokemon.
Playing Hard to Get| Obtain a female Togepi, Combee, Munchlax and Riolu (or any of their evolutions). (just need Combee/Vespaquin)
Ranch Undressing| Breed a Miltank and a Tauros, and hatch one of their offspring. (all three Pokémon must be in your possession)Lovebugs| Breed a Volbeat and an Illumise, and hatch one of their offspring. (all three Pokémon must be in your possession)
Hot Pocket Love| Breed a Pokii (True form) and a Zergoose, and hatch one of their offspring. (all three Pokémon must be in your possession)
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!| Have OVER NINE THOUSAND!! steps in the PokéWalker. Must be unlocked before withdrawing the Pokémon (I did it w/Absol...now doing it w/Almardo)
Everything Is Green| Have 6 green (as classified by the Pokédex) Pokémon in your party.
Delicious Chocolate| Have 6 brown (as classified by the Pokédex) Pokémon in your party.
Pudding Vat| Breed 10 Slime Slugma. 0/10 Not yet unlocked (Half way)
Mycologist| Have 5 TinyMushrooms in your inventory. (3/5)
Dr. Fuji| Have Clone Bulbasaur, Clone Charmander and Clone Squirtle in your party. (I've got 2x Clone-manders
Rock, Paper, Scissors| Have all three Wormadam varieties in your party. (Almost done...just need to do: wormadamn~Sand Cloak)

im almost able to help people with clones. ALMOST. one bulbasaur clone egg and then ill have them all. then im spreading the love 3 at a time. as in 3 bulbs, 3 manders, 3 squirtles.

You sure I have not registered those LV? Look at the front page to see what you already have.

hey cool another member! are you very experienced with a ton of legends and novelties? whats you name on it so i can add you to my friends thing?

Nice get on the Mewtwo! Where did the name Prodimon come from? Also, today is special monday! Member who have been here for at least least a week can rank up!

Yay, a new member..finally
richkid50000 said:
im almost able to help people with clones. ALMOST. one bulbasaur clone egg and then ill have them all. then im spreading the love 3 at a time. as in 3 bulbs, 3 manders, 3 squirtles.
Can you wait until I've hatched my Shaymin, before releasing them plz.

Joeypals!! said:
You sure I have not registered those LV? Look at the front page to see what you already have.
Just do the one's that doesn't have my name next to them.

Also, if u have any Bidofo...plz spread the love & breed it/them (& I'll do Pokii's once I've done something w/my Kyogre).

Cause I go by Prodigy on a few other sights, so I just came up with Prodimon...lol
And yeah the Mewtwo Egg just appeared out of the blue one day, I was way excited as Mewtwo is one of my favorite Pokemon...:D

joey: move LV up to like the second highest. we're the ones that have been here longest so she(please let that be right) deserves it.

LV: i guess.

I know that it's not one of my best one's...but I made a header banner for the club.

@Hybrid: Yes.
@Richkid: Sure, congrats LV!
@LV: Nice banner! I will add it to the front for now. I still have the FANG working on one.
EDIT: I just finished adding the achievements LV.

RE: Team GPX, taking all pokemon and eggs in sight! Open and taking applications! Rar

Possible bulbasaur clone in shelter. 2 eggs in my Daycare. I picked regular one. So possible BC in shelter. Start stalking around 9:33 server. Should show up around 9:35 if it's there.

ill be releasing a few when i get 15k again. any ideas on how to use the silph scope? WOW. just realized this. while typing. i can now tell if my daycare eggs are CC/BC/SC(when i get it). or zergoose! so guys Novelties coming very soon.

^Sweet, but can you hold off until my Fossil Sheildon has hatched plz....as I can't get anything atm (I've got the 10k interactions, but no event egg for me yet :( (I'm crying...not sad)).
New Achievements:
Newbie Clicker, Newbie Trainer, Newbie Feeder, Playing Hard to Get & IT'S OVER 9000!

All Achievements:
Ranch Undressing
Love Bugs
Hot Pocket Love
Novelty Seeker & Hunter
Deceitful Metapod
What's Up, Doc?
Hoarder
Selective Hoarder (I used Eevee & Riolu)
Playing Hard to Get
All Prof's
TR
Everything is Green
Delicious Chocolate
Newbie Clicker
Newbie Hatcher & Novice Hatcher
Newbie & Novice Breeder
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Feeder
Open-Hearted
IT'S OVER 9000!