TEAM FORTRESS 2

MissPahnikable

I'm the sexiest adventurer in the world
HEY

Does anyone on the beach play TF2?
Meet The Medic just came out and I was so friggin excited I cried.

My steam account is MISSESJONES and TF2 is FREE now.

I've played TF2 for about a year now. I quite enjoy it, I don't like that it's free now though. Everyone and their mother will be on.

kazambolt is my Steam, and Pyro is my favorite class.

Nice, I love it. One of my favorite games. I love that it's free, Valve are marketing geniuses. I think there's no harm. And now none of my friends have an excuse to not play it.

Pyro is pretty great, I play a good scout and it's my favorite class. I'm gonna be a scout for SDCC this July.

It's downloading as I type this :p My friend said it's free now, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Can't wait! Any tips for someone new?

Beware the Camping Engineers with their sentry guns, they are such trolls xD (by the way, I play as a engineer on Team Fortress Classic, my PC can't run TF2, although I do own The Orange Box)

Does that mean they still didn't fix TF2 on PS3? Or have they? Its been like a year and a half from now -.-, servers were down. I BARRELY can run tf2 SOMEHOW in windowed mode on smallest graphic settings, with alot of lag though. I'm very sad, one upon a time I have been playing it on PS3, and it was soo smooth, until servers went down. It was the only game I've been playing on PS3, including Fallout 3.

Bought the game two weeks before it became free to play. I was pretty annoyed. Though, it was worth the purchase.

I found it pretty great...
@VictiniLover I dunno if they fixed it on PS3.. if they haven't they should...

Back