• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TDL BCR-on (Thundurus EX / Deoxys EX / Latias EX)

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
Pokemon:

• 3 Thundurus EX
    4 Deoxys EX
    2 Latias EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 N
    4 Juniper
    4 Plasma Ball
    3 Lysandre
    3 Switch
    3 Team Plasma Grunt
    2 Frozen City
    2 Colress Machine
    3 Plasma Badge
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Startling Microphone
Energy:

• 4 Plasma Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy
    3 Fire
    3 Lighting

9 Free Spots

Strategy:
It is the standard TDK strategy. I just took out the Kyreum and put in the Latias EX to combat Pyroar.

I just need help filling the space.

You might want to consider adding 1-2 Professor's Letters to help you search for Basic energy since you have 2 different types.

You know Latias can't be charged with raiden knuckle right? Or colress machine. And it's damaged by frozen city. You definitely want some functional plasma heavy hitters like kyurem, lugia, or absol.

grantm1999 said:
You know Latias can't be charged with raiden knuckle right? Or colress machine. And it's damaged by frozen city. You definitely want some functional plasma heavy hitters like kyurem, lugia, or absol.

Why do you think he has Plasma Badge?

If I were you I'd at least 1 more Fire and Lighting Energy, as well as another Plasma Badge to make sure Latias EX can be used well in this deck. Also, you need at least 3 Megaphone as Garbotoxin will completely destroy this deck.

+1 Plasma Badge
+1 Fire Energy
+ 1 Lighting
+ 1 Startling Megaphone

Back