Pokemon TCG, video games, or anime?

TCG, anime, or video games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Just wondering.... which is the best: anime, TCG, or video games?
EEK! I spelled it Gnime! Someone who knows how to fix polls, please change this!!!!!

B_F: lol... No need to double post, now... xP *fixed*

Hmm, that's tough choice. But I'd say the Video Games and TCG are tied for first followed by the anime, with the manga in last. I really do like them equally but if I had to rank them as I just did that's how I'd do it...

Video games are the best and I play them just about every day.:)

Teh games. I guess it's just my lack of access to other TCG players, and my hate of what the anime's done to Pokemon's reputation. Ah wells.

RE:  TCG, video games, or anime?

bass_forte said:
Teh games. I guess it's just my lack of access to other TCG players, and my hate of what the anime's done to Pokemon's reputation. Ah wells.

I've got HUGE lack of players and I still think the TCG one of the better parts of Pokemon, meh... anyways

masterryanx said:
Hmm, that's tough choice. But I'd say the Video Games and TCG are tied for first followed by the anime, with the manga in last. I really do like them equally but if I had to rank them as I just did that's how I'd do it...

That's right, I forgot the manga. But seriously, who prefers that over the video games?

The Video Games are deffinately the best but it's hard to decide.

The TCG is what I'm actively involved in so I would have to say that for now.

I play the TCG every day, and I mean EVERY day about 3-5 times. I enjoy the TCG more than music, my favorite thing. You probaly know what I voted for because of that speach, right?

Games. The anime is great and all, but the dub treatment latley (even prior to the new special) bothers me. The TCG is going pretty great itself, but I'm just not quite as intereted in it as the games.

i love the tcg! even though the games are what started it all, i've already beaten them and got like all the pokes on each of
em, or close to it. so i'm kinda bored now, and the TCG is what i do, and i'm obsessed!! waahoooooo, yah! anyway the anime and the manga are pretty bad, since the new va's and manga and just a nono. i dunno, tcg is the best in my opinion.

Arcanine out.

Accually for me it was KFC when they had the plushies, i got one and wanted to find out what it is and it started me on the card game

the one that i got was dratini i dont remember the others, it was years ago, probably pikachu too

The videogames are by FAR the best, excluding the poor result with Colosseum and XD, the GBA games are the best. I think it's just too much effort for some people to pay all the money for the cards, and you physically need to play someone (excluding Apprentice). However, the GBA games not only have hundreds of inbuilt battles but with the release of D/P's online Battle and trade abilities everyone will be able to battle all over the world and wont have to be restricted to Netbattle.

Anyway, it's good to see that the anime is racing ahead with the most votes, lol :p

I would say the video games. After all they are what started the whole craze.
Oh yeah, Hi I'm new.

Strike! said:
I would say the video games. After all they are what started the whole craze.
Oh yeah, Hi I'm new.
hi, welcome to PB, I hope you enjoy it here.
and in Belgium, it was the anime that started it all, a few months later the GBA appeared, soon followed with the first base set boosters (after the 1st movie). So it depends where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back