Collecting TCG Pulls - White Codes vs. Green Codes

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Started from XY - BREAKPoint, Green codes are introduced. Those codes introduced to prevent pack weighing, as what I have saw on YouTube said. It gives worst pulls, except pulling BREAKs. While, White codes gives awesome pulls like EXs, or possibly GXs.
DISCLAIMER: Only occured on Rares only.
Do you experience pulls under these codes? How many Green codes did you pulled on your booster packs? Did you got awesome pulls, share to us. I want to know, because I never open a REAL booster pack in my entire life (except, I finally own a theme deck at my birthday recently).

White codes from breakpoint to most recent (and even in the newest unreleased evolutions set) mean you get a holo rare or better, not simply an ex/gx. The rest is correct. There is some exceptions, like Generations, which come with no code, despite being released after breakpoint.

As far as what we pull, unless you want people to state individual packs they opened, idk, you just get rares if you have green, so nothing exciting to talk about, unless the rare is used competitively. I opened a couple breakpoint not long ago and got a camerupt and a slowbro non-holo so yah, there goes my $8 xD

It is not the code cards that determine the pulls but the pack contents determining which code card you get. The two different types of code cards (each with slightly different weights) were created to make weighing packs harder. There was actually some discussion about this back when the new code cards were released, but I can't find it right now.

There's not really anything to discuss or anything different about pulls, you'll just get the heavier code card in a pack with a non-holo rare and the lighter one in a pack that has a holo rare or better. That's all.

What I hate is the way the code cards are facing, with the codes facing out it is easy not to see if the code card is green or white.

But they are starting to put them the other way as the old codes were, and they spoil the pack. I wish the code cards looked the same.

What I hate is the way the code cards are facing, with the codes facing out it is easy not to see if the code card is green or white.

But they are starting to put them the other way as the old codes were, and they spoil the pack. I wish the code cards looked the same.
That's my issue too. I've resorted to no longer using the card trick so I can avoid the code card's spoilers.

I wish they had used the same code card design for both cases and changed something else, like making it a hair thicker.

Back