• TCG

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Gameboy

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
OK, now I just got $300 (yayness) and I have problems deciding whether I should get one BOOSTER BOX of Unseen Forces or a GAMEBOY and GAME. Help me please

If you don't have the gameboy/game yet, buy these, cause a boosterbox will be fun for a while, but a Pokémon game can keep you busy for a year.

I cant, one gameboy costs $239 and the box costs $140, so even if I TRIED to raise $79, I will GET ONE FIRST and THEN the other

140$? wow I buy booster boxes for only 90€ that's like 100$ i think
Anyways, save your money. Wait until crystal guardians or nintendo wii comes out, take a look at the gameboy's pricecard then :p

If you don't have gameboy, buy it first because it brings a lot of fun!You can try on other games not only pokemon games.Then save your money for booster box.Unseen forces got a lot of good ex(Typhlosion ex:p) and one pf the best expansion.Wish you make a correct desicions and good luck.

dude dont get a gameboy advance....its gonna die soon
u should at least get nintendo ds.....since u dont have enough money then i recommend getting a booster box.....
pls dont buy a box from UF get one LM one....

Choose at your own preference, if you've never played Ruby/Saphire/Emerald get Gameboy Advance + Emerald although really, you should get a ds
Cards are well cheaper so it's your choice and you can get 2 sets. oh yerah don't be bothered at their choice of booster, pick the sets that has the cards you need.

don't buy bosster box buy gba ok its cool & u can trade many pokemon
if u buy bosster box u allways play same cards & u will be bored

yes, Magmar is right buy GBA its awesome u can also trade many pokemon ... !!!

i have 4 booster boxes & 2 GBA :D
i like GBA ... !!!

i would get the GBA, then save and get the box. but go for Crystal Guardians cause that's gonnna be sweeeeeeeeeeeetness. i've already pre-ordered like 2 boxes.

Arcanine out.

You can get both because GBA is $70 and a game is about $30 and what you have left over you can buy the box with.:)

jayh272416 said:
OK, now I just got $300 (yayness) and I have problems deciding whether I should get one BOOSTER BOX of Unseen Forces or a GAMEBOY and GAME. Help me please

You could get THREE boxes for that if you get them off the right site. I wouldn't get all UF.

You could easily get a Box of UF, a DS and two pokemon games for $300.

I voted TCG since it's the best thing in the world XD *biased*

He's right they are cheaper online. I have seen boxes as low as $65 so you could easliy spend $ 300 and you will have to wait a coulpe of weeks for delivery and make sure the site you go to has a good reputation before you buy because there are alot of scammers out there and all they want is your money. You can get that stuff at www.pokemoncenter.com.:)

erm because LM is better(Mew ex,RK9 Ex) than UF but anyways its ur choice....

Back